TomTom Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TomTom Interview Questions

Updated Mar 20, 2017

Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TomTom (New York, NY).

Interview

I had a single telephone interview. A manager from the autonomous driving research division asked me several technical questions havind introduced what they are doing at tom tom in general. After that he asked me how can I contribute to the team both in terms of reseach and development.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TomTom.

Interview

One Skype call with the Corporate manager in Europe, and one personal interview in the US office. The team that you will be working with will interview you on the second round

Strategic Account Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TomTom.

Interview

Clumsy and weird. HR was dismal...no response or feedback. They called a reference and left a bad call-back number. When I gave my reference the correct #, they got ahold of HR person who said they'd call right back, but never did.

The process and people were frankly untrustworthy.

Sales Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TomTom (Burlington, MA) in July 2015.

Interview

The initial interview was a phone conversation with the Talent Acquisition Manager. The conversation was primarily about work history and background. Nothing too difficult. The second step and an in-person interview with the hiring manager. The second interview dug deeper into experience but nothing out of the ordinary. Overall, the interview seemed easier than other I have experienced.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at TomTom.

Interview

I applied through staffing agency.I was called for written technical test which included 3 sections - algorithms (coding tasks), SQL and puzzles. It was evaluated immediately and shortlisted candidates were interviewed by multiple panels. First round of interview was technical and interviewers asked questions about object oriented programming, database systems, code snippets. 2nd round of interview was behavioral + technical , questions about technical background and previous projects were also discussed. Last round was managerial . All the interviews were carried out on the same day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Public Relations Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Concord, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at TomTom (Concord, MA) in May 2011.

Interview

Submitted through an online channel and was emailed with

Interview Questions

• What do you think about TomTom GPS Navigation Systems?   Answer Question

PR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Concord, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TomTom (Concord, MA) in April 2010.

Interview

- 3 interviews
    - 1 phone
    - 2 in person

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TomTom.

Interview

I was randomly telephoned with no warning and was asked questions then and there. He asked a few general questions about the role I was applying for and why I applied, very basic.

Interview Questions

• What is your background knowledge of TomTom and their uses?   Answer Question

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TomTom in September 2016.

Interview

Process was good and prompt. It was a skype interview.Interviewer was friendly and made me comfortable through out the process. Questions were general about my past experiences. Overall good experience.

Expert Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TomTom (Pune (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

There is a online test from codility for everyone applying. They generally give an option to either take it from the home or come down to the office, I chose to take it from home to that I don't travel if i flunk it.
    Once I cleared this, I got a call from the HR for a telephonic interview
    Post the telephonic interview I was called in for a F2F, the F2F had one major technical round followed by one from a principle engineer and one from director.

The offer was released in a day itself!!!

The HR is very prompt and responsive, they got back pretty much almost immediately post any round, any doubts i had etc etc

Interview Questions

• Queries were mostly basic and wrt what was done by me so far

1) SOLID principles