TomTom Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TomTom Interview Questions

Updated Jul 19, 2017

Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TomTom (New York, NY).

Interview

I had a single telephone interview. A manager from the autonomous driving research division asked me several technical questions havind introduced what they are doing at tom tom in general. After that he asked me how can I contribute to the team both in terms of reseach and development.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TomTom.

Interview

One Skype call with the Corporate manager in Europe, and one personal interview in the US office. The team that you will be working with will interview you on the second round

Strategic Account Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TomTom.

Interview

Clumsy and weird. HR was dismal...no response or feedback. They called a reference and left a bad call-back number. When I gave my reference the correct #, they got ahold of HR person who said they'd call right back, but never did.

The process and people were frankly untrustworthy.

Sales Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TomTom (Burlington, MA) in July 2015.

Interview

The initial interview was a phone conversation with the Talent Acquisition Manager. The conversation was primarily about work history and background. Nothing too difficult. The second step and an in-person interview with the hiring manager. The second interview dug deeper into experience but nothing out of the ordinary. Overall, the interview seemed easier than other I have experienced.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at TomTom.

Interview

I applied through staffing agency.I was called for written technical test which included 3 sections - algorithms (coding tasks), SQL and puzzles. It was evaluated immediately and shortlisted candidates were interviewed by multiple panels. First round of interview was technical and interviewers asked questions about object oriented programming, database systems, code snippets. 2nd round of interview was behavioral + technical , questions about technical background and previous projects were also discussed. Last round was managerial . All the interviews were carried out on the same day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Public Relations Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Concord, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at TomTom (Concord, MA) in May 2011.

Interview

Submitted through an online channel and was emailed with

PR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Concord, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TomTom (Concord, MA) in April 2010.

Interview

- 3 interviews
    - 1 phone
    - 2 in person

Scrum Master Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin (Germany)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TomTom (Berlin (Germany)) in July 2017.

Interview

The whole interviewing process included 3 steps:
    1. Welcoming interview with HR followed by the online test on Scrum knowledge;
    2. One hour long Skype interview with several specialists;
    3. Personal three-hours-long interview in the office (in Berlin, in my case).

The whole process was rather smooth and interesting and I really enjoyed it even though I didn't manage to get an offer, but everything was spoiled by the final step - getting feedback.
    Maybe it was my own mistake, but I expected to get more than a standard rejection template after spending 10 hours on flights (in total) and about 6 hours of all interviews and test. I was ready to receive a reject, even though the interview went rather well, but I was hoping to get at least some feedback to know which points I should improve and where do I lack expertise specifically.

Interview Questions

• Please illustrate on the whiteboard how you see an ideal Scrum Board   Answer Question

C++ Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at TomTom.

Interview

Applied from the different country.
    Long process, can take a month or more if you come through agency. You need to pass online IKM C++11 and Codility tests. Next part is a remote Skype voice interviews with a product manager and technical leader. It takes about 1h for each interview. Couple of questions about business models on my previous jobs and about technical experience. You really need to explain your motivation for working in this company even you technical skills are fit in the position requirements. Got generic "communication problems" at the end of this process. Think twice before start talking with these guys

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at TomTom (Pune (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

First interaction with Project Manager than aptitude and technical writen, PI with HR and Project Manager. Project manger was very cool he make us very comfortable and introduce what they actually do. After that ask simple question to check accent.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about Your self?   Answer Question
    • Choose any topic which one you comfortable like home town last experience favourite holiday destination hobby i.e.   Answer Question