Tommy Hilfiger Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tommy Hilfiger Interview Questions

Updated Jan 15, 2018

2.2

Assistant Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tommy Hilfiger.

Interview

The interview process was like most design positions - meet with recruitment, meet with the team and then assigned a project. All of the people I met with were very kind

Interview Questions

• There weren't any particularly difficult questions. They mostly asked about my past experience, computer knowledge etc.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Tommy Hilfiger.

Interview

I filled out the application, brought it back to the store and was called back for an interview 3 days later. The interview was a group setting, where applicants were asked questions and those who were not deemed fit were ultimately asked to leave. I made it to the final round and was told that a background check was going to be conducted and I would know if I received the position a week later. Upon the call, I received the offer and I accepted.

E-commerce Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tommy Hilfiger.

Interview

Applied online and met the SR HR coordinator at my school's career fair. After speaking with her and having a great conversation, she offered to set up an interview with the E-Commerce team. Had an interview with 3 people (the director & web content managers) which lasted roughly 30-40 minutes. Asked basic questions such as a run through of my resume, what experience I have, what I like to do in my free time etc - very conversational yet a bit intimidating since it was 3 people at once. After about 3-4 weeks, the HR coordinator e-mailed me saying that I got the position!

Interview Questions

• What do you hope to achieve with this internship and why Tommy Hilfiger?   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tommy Hilfiger (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

I met with an HR rep for five mins and she asked me how I knew the person who referred me. Then I met with the Assistant Art Director who I would be working under and she explained me the role and company structure. She was very nice. I showed her and walked her through my work which she liked and then we talked back and forth for a little bit but didn't go in depth into my history of my work experience. I got called back for a second interview with the Art DIrector

Interview Questions

• Show me some of your work. What did you do at xyz job, how do you know so and so.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livermore, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Tommy Hilfiger (Livermore, CA).

Interview

There was a group interview of about five people, including myself. After the interview, those of us who were chosen attended an orientation about the company and the procedure for the grand opening for the specific store that I worked at and helped get started.

Interview Questions

• I was asked what was one difficult experience I had with another job and how I handled it.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tommy Hilfiger.

Interview

This companies organization was a NIGHTMARE. Such a cool company and they were definitely my #1 choice for an internship but it was very rough communicating with them, i felt like HR and the department managers were never on the same page, and there were times when HR would email me the same question they had already asked in the same thread. Patience required.
    Otherwise, the people I spoke to on the phone were very nice and the questions were all basic behavioral questions.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Doral, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Tommy Hilfiger (Doral, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

It was fast. Questionnaire were basic and on point to what were the goals of the company were. The hiring manager made me sign papers to send to corporate and started working the next day as training.

Entertainment Public Relations Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tommy Hilfiger (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Phone interview at first just to get to know you. Then an in person interview is conducted. The VP asks very easy going questions to get to know you. Then she will go over the basis of the internship program and what you will do and gain. She, also, tells you what she needs out of an intern. Overall, very easy going

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marysville, WA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Tommy Hilfiger (Marysville, WA) in November 2016.

Interview

I was recommended by my best friend. I was hesitating to apply just because I was nervous bc it was my first job. I finally signed the application at the beginning of November and gave it to my friend. I never got a call so I told my friend to let the manager know that I've been waiting for a call. When I finally got a call, I went to the store and one of the managers took me to the office and asked me questions to get to know me and at the end of the interview, she made me sign some papers. 2 days later, they called me to tell me I got hired.

Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tommy Hilfiger (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Really well! The two ladies that interviewed me were easy going, felt more like a conversation rather than an interview. They were really detailed of what the job was and what I was going to do exactly, which is great to know. Got hired a few days after that! It was only supposed to be a temp for 2 months but they hired me full time, been here for 7 months so far.

Interview Questions

• What I did in my past jobs? My strengths and what I enjoy about the industry.   Answer Question