Tompkins International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tompkins International

Senior Electrical Controls Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tompkins International (Orlando, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

Had lunch with a couple of office employees and then talked with 3-4 different people about my experience and answered any general questions they had. It was very informal and didn't involve any substantive tests or checks of my knowledge or skills.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my experience with automating conveyor and sortation systems.   Answer Question

Controls Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tompkins International (Orlando, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

Phone interview/ on-site half-day to full-day interview, lunch with team. Complete interview with team, managers from all departments. Also, shop tour that shows all the designs and implementation for their processes.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tompkins International (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

First interview was a phone interview and 2nd interview is individual interviews with current consultants. Like 5 or 6 of them. They like is the best job ever and that you career will be very fun and adventuress. They promise a lot of things they don't keep.

Interview Questions

• Very specific questions: You have a 5 minutes to impress me on your accomplishments.... ?!?!?!?!?!!!!???   Answer Question