Topocean Consolidation Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Topocean Consolidation Service Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Topocean Consolidation Service

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Topocean Consolidation Service.

Interview

Only one interview with department manager and HR Manager. Both took turns asking questions regarding college background, interest in the industry, as well as basic qualifications and technical skills. Most of the skills are learned on the job so not very rigorous.

Interview Questions

• Very basic questions regarding interest in the industry   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Topocean Consolidation Service (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online directly to HR. I received an immediate response within about 3 years of sending over my resume. I had 2 interviews with Management / Upper Level Management within the month and shortly received a job offer. It was relatively stress free and very professional. Depending on the level of position, I believe the whole process is between 2-4 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Be able to articulate the whole supply chain / shipping process.   Answer Question

Sales and Marketing Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Industry, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Topocean Consolidation Service (Industry, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online, received a call back within a couple of days in which there was a 15 min phone interview asking basic questions. This was followed by a scheduled in person interview with direct supervisor and manager of department. Process took 2-3 weeks. Background check required

Interview Questions

• So, tell me about yourself?   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Topocean Consolidation Service (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

The entire interview was pleasant, the manager I talked to is very nice. Asked about my major in college, and some basic questions. It was a quick interview, only take about 20 minutes.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Topocean Consolidation Service in July 2011.

Interview

The interview process itself wasn't complicated at all. The HR will contact you either by phone call to schedule an in person interview if you are still interested in the position.
    Should spend some time to do research for this company. It is not easy to find a lot of info of this company, but do your best.
    The initial interview was on a weekday with the HR manager. The HR manager will ask you most of the general questions, like a 'get to know you" those types of interviews. The interview lasted about 30-45 mins. You will receive a phone call within a couple of days about the result If they are interested, you will be invited for the 2nd round interview. The 2nd round interview will be a 1:1 interview, the GM. Detail questions will be asked. Try to understand the industry as much as possible. If you can't find anything online, ask someone. Can't remember the exact questions. Probably something like " why are you interested in this industry, tell us what you know about this company (to see if you have done your homework). They will ask you questions in regards to their industries, like what do you know about freight forwarding, the process, the procedure, etc." Be honest with them, they know if you are making up answers.
    The interview will last about an hour, an hour and half. Once the interview is over, you shall receive a phone call within the next few days if they are still interested in you.
    The final interview will be meeting with the upper management. At this stage, you pretty much got the job already. Be yourself and genuine. They will tell you what exactly they do and what you will be doing. They will make you an offer at this point. You can either accept the offer at the table or let them know how much more you can offer for the company and negotiate with them. Once you have accepted the offer and the benefits, they will refer you to the HR to complete the hiring process.
    It could be different depending on where you have your interviewed. This is a worldwide company and has offices everywhere.

Interview Questions

• If your responsible shipment got damaged during delivery, what are you going to do? It is an urgent shipment that needs to be delivered to its destination.   1 Answer