Tourneau Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tourneau Interview Questions

2.7

Sales Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tourneau (New York, NY).

Interview

1st interview with store manager, 2nd interview with regional manager. One on one interview, then skype interview. Overall I love the company. Very professional, dress to impress. Look very business like. About a three week interview process. Three interview process. I studied my history on the company and did my research on products they sold.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tourneau (Boston, MA).

Interview

Very brief, not really interested much in my experience. Interview was very short. Looks like company was very short in staff and they needed help.
    Managers were polite and welcoming, I felt comfortable as it was my 1st retail job.

Interview Questions

• Nothing stand out, regular questions what would you do if...,   Answer Question

Service Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Garden City, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tourneau (Garden City, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

Three interviews: first with sales manager in store, second with store manager in store, third with company HR. I saw her at another location but usually it's in Manhattan, NY.

Interview Questions

• If I was dealing with a difficult customer, how would I handle it?   1 Answer
    • Have I ever had to explain something difficult to understand to a customer?   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tourneau.

Interview

After applying I was contacted somewhat quickly. Had a phone interview as a prescreening. When I was brought in I met with the entire team, which was nice to not have to come back multiple times, as I was already employed.

Interview Questions

• I don't really remember, nothing out of the ordinary. Very conversational.   Answer Question

Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tourneau (New York, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with the Dept. Manager on Madison Avenue, was upbeat friendly and kind, excited about meeting with me and the position i was interviewing for. She spoke highly of the company and the structure but made several stabs at the hiring process. 2nd Interview came along and I met with the store manager, and she was not only rude, but condescending and brash. She spoke to me as if I was wasting her time by being there, although they booked me for interviews back to back 2 days in a row. She made several comments that eluded to her not being comfortable with my sexuality. She told me that I wasn't allowed to wear earrings if I began working there, not because it was dress code or anything but "because you're not a girl" (fyi: i wear small diamond studs in each ear. emphasis on small.) She also tried to convince me that my freelance job was a better choice then finding something steady and full time. Not a friendly welcoming woman at all, would not return for another interview if asked.

Interview Questions

• "Why do you think that finding a job other than your part-time freelance work is worth it?"   Answer Question

Entry-Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tourneau (New York, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

I interviewed here in summer of 2014. A woman interviewed me and we had a “standard” interview at the beginning. Towards the end she kind of attacked me with questions in a rude manner. It was very unprofessional. To top it off she told me to follow her and she grabbed my arm and brought me a couple meters outside of her office and scolded me for some crazy reason that wasn’t even my fault/problem. Honestly for a person who reacts this way in any situation needs to calm down and think about what they’re about to do. Grabbing a person like that the way she did to me was not ok at all (very unprofessional). It’s not worth working at this place especially with this person….

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses? Where do you see yourself 5-10 years from now? What are you interested in? Why are you interested in this position?   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Tourneau (Dallas, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

Long Process…..Seems like they are really inexperienced with what they are doing. Interview was as follows
    1st Interview: Regional Manager in Person
           2nd. additional interview with RM via SKYPE
    3rd. Interview: VP or HR
    4th Interview: Larry Barkley
    5th Interview: Director of Operations
    6th Interview: CEO Ira Melnitsky

This took over 3 months, with a lot of we will get back to you next week. I would wait and then it would take much longer than that. Interviews were anywhere from from 20-1 hour. Interviews lacked continuity and I felt that I had the same interview multiple times.

Look at the reviews on Glassdoor. It was a black hole. I would not recommend working for the company.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

3 step interview process

Sales Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Tourneau (Dallas, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

2 interviews. First was a one on one with the general manager of the store. It was about half an hour long and I was asked about my knowledge of watches and my sales skills. Second interview was a little bit longer and assistant manager was there as well. I was asked similar to the first interview questions, and also about my aspiration and the 5 year goals.

Part Time Cash Office Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tourneau (Houston, TX) in June 2010.

Interview

I was asked if I had a moment to spare so they could conduct the interview immediately. I was interviewed on the spot.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was better than I thought, being that I was bi-lingual.