Touro Infirmary Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Touro Infirmary Interview Questions

Updated May 8, 2017

2.0

Registered Nurse Interview

Interview

Easy interview process, took only three days to respond about whether I received the job or not, very informal tour of the unit to meet everyone and see the set up. Very open to hiring new graduates.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Nurse Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Touro Infirmary (New Orleans, LA) in April 2016.

Interview

One on one interview with head of department after I made an inquiry about position openings. I was then referred to human resources to fill out a job application. HR was extremely helpful and has made follow up calls with the process of the job application

Interview Questions

• Experience in healthcare and what was my interest in that department   Answer Question

Dietary Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Touro Infirmary.

Interview

The process was quit easy. They asked all of the regular questions you would get. There was nothing that was out of the box or difficult. Once I had my interview, I was called I believe two days later.

OR Circulator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Touro Infirmary (New Orleans, LA) in April 2015.

Interview

Very quick and easy. Manager was very friendly and talkative. Loved to talk about her family. I knew a lot about her before I left her office. It became a personal conversation more than an interview. I didn't talk much.

Interview Questions

• Experience, what were my goals? What were my strengths and weaknesses? How far away did I stay? Ability to take call.   1 Answer

Speech-Language Pathologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Touro Infirmary (New Orleans, LA) in July 2009.

Interview

I applied for the position through the HR website, and within 3-4 weeks I was contacted by an HR representative who asked if I would be interested in coming in to interview. I accepted, and interviewed with the director of rehab and another SLP. The interview took about 2 hours, and included a tour of the facilities.

Interview Questions

• The questions asked were pretty standard interview questions about my clinical rotations and education. They did ask a few questions about standardized tests and therapy practices I was familiar with. No "test" clinical questions. Overall, it was a pleasant interview, and I found the therapist and director to be very welcoming. I felt they were trying to get a good feel for my personality to see if I would be a good fit. It is imperative that you be yourself during the interview, as there are some personality types that would not be a good fit for their rehab units. Touro could be a stressful place to work, but the rewards far out-weighed the stresses!   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was informed that there was no negotiation of the terms of employment, including salary. They offered me a salary and there were absolutely no negotiation terms. They did offer yearly pay raises based on performance reviews from co-workers and managers.

Medical Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Touro Infirmary.

Interview

Very good, thorough process with tour of clinics and review of human resources

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a difficult patient? And then they gave examples.   Answer Question

Negotiation