Tower International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Tower International Interview Questions

Interviews at Tower International

2.6

Attorney Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Tower International.

Interview

easy and friendly. They called my references and they did my employment check before they made an offer. I liked the interview, but the offer was too low for my experience.

Benefits Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tower International (Livonia, MI) in August 2010.

Interview

The first interview was with the head of recruiting. Questions were asked about my background and familiarity with the field. After that interview, I was invited a day later to have a second interview. This interview was conducted by two members of the department, in conjunction with the hiring manager. Again, more background information was asked in addition to behavioral based questions. Interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had more work than you could complete. What did you do?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you caused change in an organization.   Answer Question

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fountain Inn, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Tower International (Fountain Inn, SC) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was very awkward. It was supposed to be a panel interview but seemed more like the interviewers were just bored and killing time. It was very disorganized, and the interviewers were painfully unaware they were so inefficient. At the end of the interview a person took me on a shop floor tour where NOT ONE PERSON made eye contact with the tour guide. Then I was escorted to the front door, returned the PPE (you have to wear cut resistant sleeves just to walk out on the shop floor) and was told, "you will know something in a few days". I ended up having to call them back to find out the verdict.
    The benefits package they offer is horrible! (Insurance is expensive and days off are accrued at such a slow rate, you never really get your two weeks until you have been there over 4 years). They also want to hire people with very little knowledge or experience in the field so they can pay less for them. Definitely not interested in this company at this location

Interview Questions

• If you could make this a perfect workplace, what would you do?   1 Answer

Press Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, IN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tower International (Auburn, IN).

Interview

Show a plant tour, asked various questions like why i wanted to work at Tower. And why would tower consider me an asset to the company. HR was very courteous and listened to my questions, and answered them well.

Interview Questions

Interview

Very in-depth, very welcoming, they put you to ease with the way they handled the interview.
    Seabert was very easy to make a connection with.
    Top notch company! Very professional. I've recommended this company to friends.

Production Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, MI

Interview

One on one interview followed by tour of the plant floor. Following this you will wither be offered employment or denied. Approximately 4 hours total.

Buyer Non Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tower International (Livonia, MI).

Interview

You will start with a phone screen with an internal recruiter. There you will discuss your background and salary requirements. Later an in person interview with manager, director and VP where they will ask you canned questions out of some HR manual. The process itself is quite pleasant.

One piece of VERY important advise to quadruple check with them that they can meet you salary requirements. I only double checked my requirement with HR and they validated it both times. When the offer came they said it was out of the range resulting in a complete waste of time on both sides.

The professionalism of the hiring managers is great. The professionalism on the HR side is questionable at best.

Interview Questions

• Describe you communication style. In person, email, phone etc?   Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tower International (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process was over in a day. It consisted of a tool test followed by a personal interview. In the tool test, I was asked to design a simple part model by looking at an isometric view of a part. Also, I was later asked to fill a BOM excel by figuring out various aspects from CATIA product file.

Interview Questions

• They asked about GD&T, especially the concept of MMC and LMC.   1 Answer

Tower Engineering Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tower International in August 2011.

Interview

they were so friendly but also so much expectation

Global Tooling Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ramos Arizpe (Mexico)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tower International (Ramos Arizpe (Mexico)) in February 2016.

Interview

Two phone interviews with Apple for my background understanding and how I manage co-workers. We spoke extensively on my engineering skill sets in tooling. They were very interested in my background in China.

Interview Questions

• Engineering experiences in China & current salary as a Plant Manager in Tower Mexico.   1 Answer