Tower Loan Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tower Loan Interview Questions

Updated Dec 13, 2016

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tower Loan (Baton Rouge, LA) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very informal. The interviewee will talk most of the time and ask about previous experience and inform you about the in's and out of the job. Most of the time was spent filling out the application that's online.

MIT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canton, MS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tower Loan (Canton, MS).

Interview

As easy as breathing, manager were very helpful and have a good overview of the company and what's expected. They also gave me a history of the company, it was inspiring to say the least. A company that started with a handful of branches now having 200 in five different states. It's amazing.

Interview Questions

• If I was willing to relocate.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, MS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tower Loan (Lexington, MS).

Interview

Horrible. Called in for interview just to come in and do online application and assessment all over again. They called me in for a interview and couldn't find my application on file. I had to start completely over. It wasn't really a interview.

Anonymous Employee in Joplin, MO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tower Loan (Joplin, MO).

Interview

Computer application, wonderlic test and personality test, questions and scenarios, credit check, background check and complete review of references. They will work with you on the process but you must also provide HS transcripts and college transcripts if you have been to college.

Interview Questions

• What isnone thing you could improve on?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, set salary

Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Tower Loan in August 2016.

Interview

I recently had a interview at the branch in Ruston,La. It was almost an hour long. The people were great. I took a 50 question test and I'm waiting to hear back.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tower Loan (Lafayette, LA) in August 2016.

Interview

Basically went in for a supposed interview but ended up just filling out ANOTHER application. Did not take a Wonderlic test even though I was told on the phone prior that I would be. Talked for maybe 10 min and told me that after my credit check I would get a call back to finish the steps. Still have yet to hear from them.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tower Loan (Jackson, MS).

Interview

Weird is all I can say... The manager there stuttered the entire time... He looked like a money hungry loan shark... He didn't look like he could be trusted... He didn't sound like he knew what he was talking about... They were really slow to assist me. Friends told me that I would have to take an assessment test and pass a drug test, background check, and credit check. Office looked very raggedy. The people there didn't look happy. I felt a lot of animosity. They just looked unprofessional and messy (looked like they were full of drama)...There was a funny smell in there. Just looked like somewhere that I did not want to be... After I left, I began to hear all the bad things about this company from former employees... Glad I didn't pass the assessment test!

Interview Questions

• Are you in school? They want ALL of your time. They want you to sign over your life basically.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Monroe, LA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tower Loan (West Monroe, LA).

Interview

I was called 45 minutes before they closed and asked if I was still interested in the position, when I responded 'yes' I was told to come in twenty minutes later to fill out an application. I was then told to review the practice questions online and call when I was ready to take the test, I called the next morning and the manager left five minutes after I started the test saying they was gone to lunch and they would call later but left no directions for me as to what I needed to do after the test and no one else offered to say anything either. I was called later that day after 4:00 p.m. asking if I could come in to talk. I decided that I should dress up not knowing if this was an interview or not, when I showed up the manager said to me 'this is good because the last two times you showed up, you had on blue jeans'. Then they proceeded to question me about the vehicle I was driving (why it had a different state license plate on it) when I gave them the reason they proceeded to go into further detail questioning me more as if this was going to help them decide if I should get the job or not. They then started with the interview completing it in the middle of the work floor with one employee making phone calls, another walking around with no shoes on interrupting the interview, and with the radio on loud enough to be disrupting. When I left I was not at all pleased with his line of questioning because some of it was too personal since they had not ever met me and decided that I did not want to work at this particular location under the leadership of this manager. A few days later, I found out that they ran my credit without telling me or asking me if this was ok when I received an email from Tower Loan advising me of this.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you have had to demonstrate your leadership skills.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tower Loan (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied on career builder, a week later I received a call about an interview. When I showed up for an interview I had to take two online aptitude test and then a formal interview with the manager.

Interview Questions

• Am I willing to relocate without a say in where I move?   Answer Question

Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tower Loan in March 2016.

Interview

I had to come back several times to complete the interview process because I was working at the time and only got to go by on my lunch break. You have to fill out an application and then do a personality test and another test to show you can multitask basically. Then you do the question/answer portion of he interview. And they do call your references.