Town Shoes Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 31, 2017

2.2

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverly Hills, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Town Shoes (Beverly Hills, CA) in December 2011.

Interview

Talked to the Operations Manager -- it was the usual barage of questions, lasting 1 hour.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you tackled a particularly difficult project.   Answer Question
    • Describe how you would handle a sexual harassment case.   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Town Shoes (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

I applied online and got a email for phone interview. After phone interview got enail for face to face interview. The total process took about 15 days and got job offer.

Interview Questions

• How would you increase conversion?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations

May 15, 2017 – Human Resources Manager

Thank you for the feedback!
    Welcome to the team!
    We are very excited that you have chosen to join our Shoe Loving team!

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kanata, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Town Shoes (Kanata, ON (Canada)) in February 2016.

Interview

Easy. It was a group interview, interviewer was friendly. She talked about the store and the company background. Asked for references though so have them prepared. I was not. Interviewer said that she was going to call the people that she liked most, I guess I was not liked.

Interview Questions

Town Shoes Response

May 15, 2017 – Human Resources Manager

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience.
    Glad to hear that the interviewer was friendly and knowledgeable.
    Please stay tuned to other career opportunities at... More

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Victoria, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Town Shoes (Victoria, BC (Canada)) in October 2015.

Interview

It was fairly easy, I had a interview with a nice manager that wanted to know my past sales experiences and actually speak about events (I've worked shoes before so it was easy) Second interview they wanted to get to know me my interests and my personality

Sales Associate/Key Holder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Town Shoes (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in July 2015.

Interview

the interview was fast easy, and I got a call for the job and hour after the interview. I think the interview was to easy and didn't really show the employer much about me.

Interview Questions

• Have you handles cash before?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was room to negotiate.

Consultant Interview

Interview

brief questions about resume, qualifications , projects and other past experiences. it was smooth only general stuff asked. the interview statrted on a possitive note and they asked me on why i want to switch my company and my domain. They about my family, locality and current affiars being on politics.

Senior Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Town Shoes (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in May 2015.

Interview

Couple of basic customer service and decision making questions.
    Share your customer service experience and decisions you have take at you previous work place
    leadership qualities
    and your education background.
    what kind of career opportunities are you looking for ?
    roll play based questions and you future plans about your career

Interview Questions

• what was the best service u gave in a customer service work environment   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Town Shoes.

Interview

The whole interview process took about one week. I went through two interview and the first one was done by an assistant manager and the second was held by store manager. Very Standard interview process and entire hiring process went super fast actually.

Interview Questions

Town Shoes Response

Apr 17, 2015 – HR Manager

welcome to the team!

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Town Shoes (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in December 2014.

Interview

I was first contacted via email and then I had a phone interview before being asked for a personal interview. The HR staff was very nice and friendly. They answered all my questions and were honest about expectations. The interview process is smooth and I was interviewed by HR and later by my immediate manager and director

Interview Questions

• The questions were based on my past experience and education and personality defining questions   Answer Question

Apr 17, 2015 – HR Manager

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us regarding your interview process...welcome to the team!

District Manager Interview

Interview

Series of interviews with various Leaders in HR and Operations. Questions are all scenario and competency based. You have to complete a survey, Predictive Index... Onboarding process was smooth and easy.

Oct 27, 2014 – HR Manager

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us!