Towson University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 27, 2017

2.4

International Admissions Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Towson, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Towson University (Towson, MD).

Interview

General interview questions. Supervisor who interviewed me was super nice! She encouraged the interviewer a lot and gave student lots of choices for working hours. She would teach you a lot after you got hired.

Early Childhood Adjunct Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Towson University (Baltimore, MD) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was very informative. I was given enough information that when I got the job, I was ready to get started. I was given a tour and examples of curricula.

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Towson, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Towson University (Towson, MD).

Interview

It was quick and easy. I got a call from the call center manager to come in for an interview. She asked my questions about my schedule and why I wanted to work for Towson. Ended up getting a call a week later offering me the job.

Interview Questions

• What is your schedule like? How many hours a week can you work? What leadership positions have you held?   Answer Question

Assistant Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Towson, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Towson University (Towson, MD).

Interview

Standard interview for academia. Applied and sent CV, essays, and letters of recommendations. Got a call from the search committee chair to schedule interview on campus several weeks later. They paid for flight and put me up in a hotel near campus. Had meetings scheduled with committee and larger department. Did job and research talk that was pleasant and well attended. I thought everything went well. No unexpected questions. Got a call several weeks later from the chair offering me the job.

Interview Questions

• Why so you want to work here relative to a research institution?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Towson University in June 2015.

Interview

it was a very simply process. Questions were your average interview questions. It was a one day interview process. You just answered a few questions and had to sign a few paperwork

Student Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Towson, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Towson University (Towson, MD) in March 2015.

Interview

I found out about the job from a flier seen on campus. I emailed my resume and work samples to the employer. We arranged and in-person interview via email. i had an in-person interview with two supervisors. I received a job offer via email the same day as the interview. I accepted the offer via email. I began working the following week after meeting with HR.

Undergraduate Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Towson, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Towson University (Towson, MD) in December 2014.

Interview

I made an appointment through email to meet the lab PI and had to sit down to discuss my interests, goals, and ideas for research projects I would like to do with the lab. I also sat in on meetings with the lab before actually participating in active research to ensure that I would be a good fit for the research interests currently in the lab.

Student Ambassador Interview

Interview

Receive email for an interview with the program advisor. Once you passed that interview, you would get an email stating whether you got the offer or not. That is all i can think of. It is very simple and straightforward. Questions basically every international student would know.

Interview Questions

• A program to help international students   1 Answer

Negotiation

Easy, received an email

Resident Assistant Interview

Interview

You have a half-an-hour behavioral interview to figure out if you are open-minded, diversity-appreciating, and have a good moral sense of sticking to student conduct. Then you have the second round group interview in which you are asked to organize an event.

Interview Questions

• Not really any difficult question. Be yourself. You do not bend who you are to be awarded a position, as it is good to neither you or HRL.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Every RA has the flat reward: free housing (single room rather than sharing), 10 meals a week, and $50 biweekly subsidy.

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Towson, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Towson University (Towson, MD) in September 2014.

Interview

Very short, less than 10 minutes. The assistant manager interviewed me and it was great and fun. We had a lot of things in common and she had a great vibe.

Interview Questions

• Talk me through a time where you had to fix an issue in a high stressed situation.   Answer Question