Towson University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Towson University Interview Questions

2.5

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Towson, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Towson University (Towson, MD).

Interview

It was quick and easy. I got a call from the call center manager to come in for an interview. She asked my questions about my schedule and why I wanted to work for Towson. Ended up getting a call a week later offering me the job.

Interview Questions

• What is your schedule like? How many hours a week can you work? What leadership positions have you held?   Answer Question

Assistant Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Towson, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Towson University (Towson, MD).

Interview

Standard interview for academia. Applied and sent CV, essays, and letters of recommendations. Got a call from the search committee chair to schedule interview on campus several weeks later. They paid for flight and put me up in a hotel near campus. Had meetings scheduled with committee and larger department. Did job and research talk that was pleasant and well attended. I thought everything went well. No unexpected questions. Got a call several weeks later from the chair offering me the job.

Interview Questions

• Why so you want to work here relative to a research institution?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Towson University in June 2015.

Interview

it was a very simply process. Questions were your average interview questions. It was a one day interview process. You just answered a few questions and had to sign a few paperwork

Student Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Towson, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Towson University (Towson, MD) in March 2015.

Interview

I found out about the job from a flier seen on campus. I emailed my resume and work samples to the employer. We arranged and in-person interview via email. i had an in-person interview with two supervisors. I received a job offer via email the same day as the interview. I accepted the offer via email. I began working the following week after meeting with HR.

Undergraduate Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Towson, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Towson University (Towson, MD) in December 2014.

Interview

I made an appointment through email to meet the lab PI and had to sit down to discuss my interests, goals, and ideas for research projects I would like to do with the lab. I also sat in on meetings with the lab before actually participating in active research to ensure that I would be a good fit for the research interests currently in the lab.

Student Ambassador Interview

Interview

Receive email for an interview with the program advisor. Once you passed that interview, you would get an email stating whether you got the offer or not. That is all i can think of. It is very simple and straightforward. Questions basically every international student would know.

Interview Questions

• A program to help international students   1 Answer

Negotiation

Easy, received an email

Resident Assistant Interview

Interview

You have a half-an-hour behavioral interview to figure out if you are open-minded, diversity-appreciating, and have a good moral sense of sticking to student conduct. Then you have the second round group interview in which you are asked to organize an event.

Interview Questions

• Not really any difficult question. Be yourself. You do not bend who you are to be awarded a position, as it is good to neither you or HRL.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Every RA has the flat reward: free housing (single room rather than sharing), 10 meals a week, and $50 biweekly subsidy.

Learning Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Towson, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Towson University (Towson, MD) in July 2014.

Interview

First there was a phone interview with a panel. It was a little hard to hear everyone, but the interview went well and everyone was pleasant. The campus interview took a few hours and included a campus tour, which the office manager did a very good job on. Included many people, including someone from a satellite tutoring site, so that told me people care about this school and who they hire. A little bumpy here and there with several location changes, but pleasant overall.

Interview Questions

• What is the hardest part about your current job?   1 Answer
    • What are three ideas you have for our workshop series?   1 Answer

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Towson, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Towson University (Towson, MD) in May 2014.

Interview

Professor looks at your transcript and asks you why you want to work using mathematics and what you want to get out of it. They also ask you to brush up on your mathematics skills like calculus and linear algebra.

Class Monitor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Towson, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Towson University (Towson, MD) in February 2014.

Interview

Well it wasn't an interview at all, he basically told me my job description and I was hired. My friend referred me to this position. I brought my friend along and we were both explain our job responsibilities and we were both given paper work and we were on our way.

Interview Questions

• He did not ask me any interview specific questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

there were no negotiation phase to this interview.