Towson University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Towson University Interview Questions

Interviews at Towson University

2.2

Graduate Program Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Towson University.

Interview

Two rounds of interview, first one was on the phone and they would like to meet me in person. Just some general questions, asked me about my past job duties.

Interview Questions

Interview

The interviewing process was quick and painless. I am only a student employee so that could be why, but I applied for this position and received a response the next day. An interview was scheduled for about a week and a half later, and then about two weeks after that, I received a job offer.

Resident Assistant Interview

Interview

Long process, but do mock interviews at the career center and a resume review at the writing center and you will be well prepared! you will mos likely have three rounds of interviews with different sets of people. Just be confident, have a positive attitude, and give detailed examples.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a resident who was negatively influencing your floor.   Answer Question

Graduate Student Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Towson University (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

Audiology - Applied online through two separate application portals.

Invited for an interview soon after applying and had a long tour of the facilities (very impressive).

Interviewed with 3 different faculty members for 15 minutes - felt very rushed.

Administrative Assistant I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Towson, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Towson University (Towson, MD) in March 2019.

Interview

Interview process was good. Panel interview, everyone made me feel comfortable and welcome. They are still in the interview process so I won't know for a few weeks if I am selected for the position. I very much hope that I am, it seems like a wonderful place to work and the staff were very down to earth and I got the feeling that the team worked well together.

Interview Questions

• One thing that was ask of me was why I wanted to work there and how past experiences qualified me for the position.   1 Answer

Adjunct Faculty Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Towson University.

Interview

There is no interview, just submit the resume and apply. The department chair will check your resume and approve you to teach. You must apply in person and do it a few months before the start of the semester.

Interview Questions

• There is no interview, just submit the resume and apply   1 Answer

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Towson University (New York, NY) in February 2018.

Interview

When there are multiple formulas for a calculated item, the default formula that was entered when the item was created has the calculated item name in column B. For additional formulas for a calculated item, column B contains both the calculated item name and the names of intersecting items.

For example, you might have a default formula for a calculated item named MyItem, and another formula for this item identified as MyItem January Sales. In the PivotTable, you would find this formula in the Sales cell for the MyItem row and January column.

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Towson University.

Interview

Initial interview (can either be face to face, or via skype/phone call), campus visit with teaching/research presentation, meeting with faculty members/dean/HR, offer, and negotiation. All regular process, professional arrangement, fast processed.

Interview Questions

Interview

Walk in interview, where the head asked you a couple IT questions, that seem to be random per each interview. Walk in interview, where the head asked you a couple IT questions, that seem to be random per each interview.

International Admissions Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Towson, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Towson University (Towson, MD).

Interview

General interview questions. Supervisor who interviewed me was super nice! She encouraged the interviewer a lot and gave student lots of choices for working hours. She would teach you a lot after you got hired.