TrackMan Interview Questions

Updated May 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 2 interviews

Interviews at TrackMan

Neutral100%
Applied online100%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at TrackMan

TrackMan

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TrackMan (Scottsdale, AZ)

Interview

The process included a questionnaire and then two subsequent interviews. The questionnaire felt fair and similar to industry norm. The interviews were a little awkward. The company felt disorganized and unable to confidently answer some of the questions I had for them. It’s not bad per se, but it seems that you come on board and are sort of thrown into the lion’s den. There wasn’t really a passion exuding from anyone in the company - it sort of felt like it’s just a job, which was unfortunate given how cool the industry they’re in is. A bit of a boys club. I didn’t hear from them often. Every few weeks or so with updates and then it went quiet. I’d look elsewhere to work in sports. It wasn’t negative, but it was just really weird and really disorganized.

Interview Questions
  • How would you track consistency among systems
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

TrackMan

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denmark, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TrackMan (Denmark, WI) in Aug 2020

Interview

The interview was a bit awkward. I was interviewed by the engineering manager and a QA engineer. My CV is optimized for the position, and it was considered as a minus because I haven't written irrelevant positions in the CV. I feel that they were focused on the gaps in my CV more than on my actual knowledge. When it comes to the "technical" part of the interview, I believe that they googled "Top 50 questions to ask QA engineer on the interview", they printed those questions and started asking me from that paper. It seemed that they are not interested in my experiences and approaches, but rather if I know the theoretical part of the job by heart. Once I haven't understood the question and I asked for clarification, they just skipped to other question.

Interview Questions
  • The easiest way is to google "Top QA Questions", and "Logical questions for QA engineer" Here are some of them Different types of software testing? What is Quality? What is Test case? What is a good test case? How would you test something without specifications? How would I test a login page.
1 person found this interview helpful