Transitions Optical Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 10, 2017

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Transitions Optical

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Transitions Optical.

Interview

Interview was with 3 people and was very relaxed and comfortable. It lasted about 1 hour and was mostly behavior based questions. Had 1 in person interview and no phone interview.

Chemical Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pinellas Park, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Transitions Optical (Pinellas Park, FL) in April 2014.

Interview

I had two interviews, each one hour long with three people per interview, which seemed tedious but actually went well. Just like any interview, they ask behavioral questions and they'll ask you what you want to do. In my specific case, I was placed in a different department than I had requested but it worked out for the best.

Interview Questions

• One specific individual who seemed extremely intimidating (but is actually a nice person) kept asking questions in a way that made it seem like I didn't answer sufficiently, however, I just kept asking him to clarify because he wasn't being straightforward.   Answer Question

IT Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pinellas Park, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Transitions Optical (Pinellas Park, FL).

Interview

The interview was a very detailed one with technical and STAR questions. The process was well thought out and planned by the HR department guiding the management team well.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate the salary and vacation time.

Techsupport Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pinellas Park, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Transitions Optical (Pinellas Park, FL) in February 2011.

Interview

met with different members of the department questions were to the point and comfortable. You could tell by the interviewers and the questions that they asked that they were trying to find someone who could not only do the job but was a good fit to the department.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Transitions Optical (Tampa, FL) in January 2011.

Interview

be prepared for a very long process that includes multiple online behavioral tests

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Transitions Optical in November 2009.

Interview

Phone interview, group interviews asking behavior based questions, drug test, psych test

Negotiation

Negotiated extra vacation but non negotiable on salary

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Transitions Optical (Mumbai (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

Short process with faster decision making. Basically they check the relationship building skill and analytical thinking . Please study the industry and have some basic idea about whow it operates. It will be really helpful

Interview Questions

• Why should a dealer buy from u and not your competitor products   Answer Question