Transworld Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Transworld Systems Interview Questions

Updated May 4, 2017

2.2

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Transworld Systems in January 2017.

Interview

Very easy interview with one of the hiring managers located countywide. No very hard questions but really wanted to just understand who you were and why you thought you would be a good fit and link the two.

Collections Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Transworld Systems (Dublin, OH).

Interview

I went in an interviewed with someone who asked a few questions about work history. She then had me wait for a supervisor to come and do the official interview. Instead of one person I got two. Interview lasted about 30mins. After I was done I waited for another 15mins and was told I was finished and could leave.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a difficult customer at your previous job?   Answer Question

Collector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Horsham, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Transworld Systems (Horsham, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

I was contacted via email from Transworld systems. I put in an application, and after a couple of hours I got a phone call from the recruiter making appointment with me for a phone interview. Within the next day I was in the office with a face to face interview very fast process. They were very laid back in what they were special and very nice. I felt that I did well in the interview but not well enough.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with this difficult creditor and or coworker   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Transworld Systems.

Interview

Group meeting - very multi-level marketingish. Took about two hours, first 45 minutes were just personal meet and greet with interviewer and applicants. Afterwards, you contactthe interviewer and set up a second interview. Second interview, we walked around for about 15 minutes. Didn't really discuss my past experience. We really just shot the breeze. And I was hired.

Interview Questions

• What does your wife think about it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

1099 Contract. 35% commission or a six month period of 25% commission with possibility of earning a $2,000 bonus if sales metrics were met.

Sales Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Transworld Systems (Tampa, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

One Webinar and two phone calls. The webinar covered the company, the products and the commission schedules. The next phone call I was told no decision has been made and I was able to ask some questions. Third call was a review of the contract and commission schedule.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to make a career commitment.   1 Answer

New Account Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Transworld Systems (San Diego, CA).

Interview

1st interview, group of 20 for an hour, then 1 one on one told whether to come back for 2ne interview or not. I was pretty much told I had the job at the first interview, which was refreshing.

Interview Questions

• None-pretty standard if you have worked in sales before. They already seemed to have checked me out, knew a lot about me-which I found flattering.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Be prepared for the actual work. It sounds quite glorified while there, they are very motivating, as they should be. But when it is you alone with your phone and list of prospects, or an office bldg. full of closed doors, you better put your best suit on, and know your product because it is show time.

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Transworld Systems (Edison, NJ).

Interview

There's usually a first interview which is really an information session where they explain the company, the products and the compensation plan to a small group of people at once so they don't have to explain it over and over to a lot of people. Then 2nd interviews are set up for those that are interested in pursuing the opportunity further. There's no pressure whatsoever, management realizes that not everyone is cut out to be self-employed. they are looking for people who have an entrepreneurial attitude.

Interview Questions

• The questions are mostly about work-ethic because that's the true indicator of success at Transworld. You may be asked to discuss how you overcame an obstacle in your life or how you persisted at something difficult. Other attributes like former experience, education etc are interesting to talk about to get to know someone, but there's no correlation between experience/education and how successful someone will be at Transworld. There are successful people who didn't go to college and there are those with advanced degrees who did not do well and left.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There really isn't room to negotiate. The company has a written pay structure and you get paid commission on your sales.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Transworld Systems (Vienna, VA) in February 2014.

Interview

I went in for the "Interview" when I got there I was told to go into conference room with 6 other applicants, we sat there and watched video's and asked questions for 1H:20 mins then they proceeded to break into individual interviews, I left after an hour of the presentation because I had another appointment. I was not aware I was going to a career fair type setting otherwise I would not have went it was kind of a waste of my time.

Street Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Transworld Systems (San Diego, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

Interview/interviews totally by cell or skype. No real training, pretty basic go see people, typical numbers game; burn your own $3.49 gas and print off all pos . . . pos off a lot of people. Seems to be a pretty straight commission, opportunity for single young person with lots of time, but doubt the time = $$$.

Interview Questions

• Same old stuff, nothing challenging; very very old school sales mentality.   Answer Question

Account Consultant Interview

Interview

I was contacted via email to set up an interview with Transworld. I set up an appointment and went to their Indianapolis office only to find out that it was a presentation about why I should set up a one-on-one interview. The position was very much more sales oriented than I expected. The whole process was very off-putting and I did not pursue it any further