Trax USA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 9, 2017

2.5

IOS Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Trax USA (Miami, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

The process went well. I had a meeting with our VP of software he asked several questions to assess my commitment to developing. And before even driving out the parking lot our head of HR called me to congratulate me.

Interview Questions

• How many apps have you built?   1 Answer

IOS Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Trax USA (Miami, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

It was quite fast, I was interested in the work through an internet website, then they called me.
    I went to the offices and there I had an interview, the same day I got an answer

Interview Questions

• It was a fairly common interview, questions about my career, and my knowledge   Answer Question

Product Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coconut Grove, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trax USA (Coconut Grove, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

Call comes from HR to schedule interview with Support Manager. Meet with Support Manager and she will go over your resume and also your availability. Helps to have a few questions to give her.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable working 12 hour shifts (sometimes)?   1 Answer

Product Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Trax USA.

Interview

They will ask you basic interview questions. They will ask why did you apply with Trax, what skills do you have that will qualify you for this job, and can you tell me about yourself.

Customer Support Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coconut Grove, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Trax USA (Coconut Grove, FL).

Interview

The interview process is rather simple, applicants should expect to answer questions about aviation maintenance.

Interview Questions

• While you may be granted an interview because of your overall aviation experience, you must be ready to answer questions specifically about the aviation maintenance industry. The company is a software company for Maintenance Repair and Overhaul.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I got a yearly contract for 36000 a year. All customer Support Agents get paid the same, but I have friends who work there now, they mentioned that Trax USA Corp has changed the pay structure and it is more complicated than ever. Support agents must now take a test and their wages are based on how they score on the tests. But they also mentioned regardless of the test because of favoritism some workers who score low still get big bump in pay. So make sure you are friendly to management and make them your best friend, suck it to them big time if you want to make it.

Product Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coconut Grove, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Trax USA (Coconut Grove, FL) in December 2012.

Interview

The hiring and interview process is simple. HR will sit with you and ask you generic questions about your professional life and qualifications for the position. The Support Manager will then sit with you and provide you a clearer idea of the entailment of the position, and quickly explain company expectations.

Interview Questions

• All questions are simple, straight-forward, and related to aviation, computer knowledge, and customer service.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary is 36,000/year and non-negotiable. Salary raises are available after a year's experience and based on a testing method which was implemented last year. Your test score plus how much management likes you will determine whether you'll get the raise. Level II salary is ~ 10 to 15k more per year, and Level III ~ 60K/year. Chances are you'll never get to 'Level III' unless you've been there quite some time while exceling and doing some serious sucking up.