Tri County Mental Health Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tri County Mental Health Services

Sort:

Quality Management Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, ME

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tri County Mental Health Services (Auburn, ME) in May 2009.

Interview

Interview with two managers first then the quality management team. Team members each had a question to ask and I had the opportunity to ask questions of them. It flowed pretty easily. Team was very receptive.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with difficult personalities in the workplace?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There really was no negotiation. I asked for more money and they checked with HR who said no more money could be offered. The managers said they might be able to get me more money after a year but that didin't happen. Just the standard raises everyone got came to me...nothing more. They didn't even remember saying that to me.

Service Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tri County Mental Health Services (Kansas City, MO) in October 2017.

Interview

Was brought in for an interview with the heads of the operation. Asked 10-15 questions about my experience and availability. Felt good about the interview and had a phone call from their IT lead about another interview and that I would be contacted in the future. Haven't heard from them since.

Interview Questions

Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tri County Mental Health Services (Athens, OH) in January 2008.

Interview

I attended three different interviews

Negotiation

I really don't remember, that was too long ago.