TriHealth Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at TriHealth

2.7

Patient Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TriHealth (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process was simple. I spoke with 2 managers and they asked me routine questions. It was a pleasant experience and I was given an offer within a few weeks. The training was a few weeks and was overall helpful. They take on the job training very seriously. The on the job training/orientation was a month. It was a good experience and prepared me for the job fully.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to resolve a conflict?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TriHealth in March 2018.

Interview

Applied online, the unit manage emailed me for a interview, first interview with unit manager and assistant unit manager then came back for second interview with unit team members. Very laid back and easy process. Usually take at least a month but orientation is coming up so they escalated the process quickly

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TriHealth.

Interview

Had 1st interview with nurse manager and was very pleasant. Asked typical interview questions tell me about yourself, how do you handle difficult patients, why did you become a nurse. Had tour of the unit. Nurse manager able to answer questions about the position and orientation.

Catering Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TriHealth (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2016.

Interview

You will get a call from a recruiter with basic behavioral questions then come in for an interview. If you make it to the next step it will take every bit of a month to get hired on

Interview Questions

• Why do you wanna work here?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TriHealth.

Interview

Had one panel interview. Did one phone call with HR, then a group interview then met with hiring manager. The whole process seemed consistent with other work places. It was about everything I expected

Talent Acquisition Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TriHealth (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2016.

Interview

Group interview with team members and manager. Everyone was very nice and not intimidating, the process took about 2 weeks from first interview to the offer. The questions weren't very difficult and it was a good experience.

Specimen Processor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TriHealth in February 2015.

Interview

If interested, you will first interview with the manager of your department. If that goes well, you will be contacted by HR. The position I have required some basic personality tests and a data entry test that was in the same office as the HR interview. Then your information is given back to the hiring manager to pick a candidate, and if chosen HR will call to offer the position.

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard interview questions. Strengths, weaknesses, how do you deal with problem managers and coworkers... I don't remember anything strange.   Answer Question

Physician Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TriHealth.

Interview

I was interviewed for a job I was already performing after another employee was fired. I was informed that I would be required to work 7am to 11 am then return for 2pm to 6 pm shift. I offered to do either but not both. The job was then given to someone who did not already work for Trihealth and the hours required were only 7am to 11am (which I had offered to do).

Interview Questions

• If I would work two different shifts with a 3 hour break in between each day.   1 Answer

Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TriHealth (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied online and a week later I had an interview with the department manager. I was asked all “tell me about a time” questions. A week later I had a peer interview where they asked the same questions. A week later I had a phone interview with HR and was asked about my work experience and education. I was offered the position at the end of the phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went above and beyond expectations.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you didn’t get along with a coworker.   Answer Question

Pca Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TriHealth (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2015.

Interview

The nurse manager came and greeted me at their coffee shop and took me to the office to interview. She was a very warm person and helped me stay eased even though I was super nervous. Went on a tour of the floor before we went in for the interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you had a difficult patient and how did you handle it.   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation when you had a conflict with a co-worker and how did you handle it.   Answer Question
    • What would you expect out of your management?   Answer Question
    • Basic experience questions, what my typical day at my current job was.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered me 13.00/hr and I accepted immediately but they asked if I needed time to think about it.