TriWest Healthcare Alliance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 7, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TriWest Healthcare Alliance (San Diego, CA).

Interview

I applied online. Two days letter received an email regarding a phone interview from the recruiter. Had recruiter phone interview two days later. Had Hiring Manager phone interview day days later. Had offer within 2 weeks.

Patient Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at TriWest Healthcare Alliance (Wichita, KS) in September 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter. Then a week later had phone interview with a supervisor. We had to reschedule to the next day . he was very apologetic and very informative about the company and the job duties. He gave a lot of feedback to my answers.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you solved a problem successfully. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? How do your deal with stress in the workplace?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They made an offer and I accepted.

Senior Human Capital Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Puyallup, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TriWest Healthcare Alliance (Puyallup, WA) in July 2016.

Interview

I was impressed with quickly and efficiently the recruitment process was executed. I first had a phone interview with an HR Manager, the next day was scheduled for an on-site interview with the HR Director and the following next day phone interviewed with the VP of HR. An offer was extended to me within a few days. They were extremely professional and courteous during the on-boarding process.

Interview Questions

• I recall a question around military recruiting which I did not have previous experience with.   1 Answer

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jefferson, LA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TriWest Healthcare Alliance (Jefferson, LA) in July 2016.

Interview

Hiring process was easy. I arrived to my interview early. I signed in and was brought to a room by two supervisors. They were very knowledgeable and welcoming. They asked a lot of character and/or personality questions. The two lady supervisors seem very impressed with my answers and advised I had the job at the end of my interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with a upset customer?   Answer Question

Outbound Patient Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at TriWest Healthcare Alliance (Rancho Cordova, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with three supervisors; all very nice. Job requirements were explained thoroughly, as well as expectations. There was a panel, all three Supervisors work for different VA Medical Centers throughout California.

Interview Questions

• How well do you work with different personalities?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at TriWest Healthcare Alliance (Honolulu, HI) in May 2016.

Interview

First interview with recruiter via phone, lasted 10 -15 min. Answered all my questions thoroughly.
    After interview was completed I was told I had to complete an online assessment, I would be contacted for face to face interview shortly. Received call about a week later to schedule second interview. Online assessment took five min at most.

Training Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at TriWest Healthcare Alliance (Kansas City, MO) in March 2016.

Interview

I interviewed over the phone first with one manager and then with the same person and her manager. Then, I had a homework assignment to come up with two power point presentations and had to present them remotely.

Interview Questions

• How I would handle a specific situation. If I was training and did not know an answer to a question what would I do?   1 Answer

Supervisor Medical Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TriWest Healthcare Alliance in October 2015.

Interview

There were two telephone interviews conducted over a two week period. The first was general in nature. The second involved more specifics. Both interviews were pleasant and conducted in a professional manner.

Operations Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TriWest Healthcare Alliance (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2015.

Interview

Was thorough but all attendees seemed disinterested and like they would prefer to be somewhere else. The most interested person in the whole interview was the security woman. Wouldn't recommend if you are looking for a stable, professional environment.

Patient Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TriWest Healthcare Alliance.

Interview

The entire interview process, from initial handshake to final exit, took approximately ten minutes. I was ushered into a room, asked a few quick questions, and was told that was it. The interviewer was casually dressed in pants that were frayed at the bottom from stepping on the hems. He seemed nice enough but not particularly interested in conducting the interview. Maybe he hadn't had a chance to eat lunch and was hungry.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you helped a team member achieve a goal. Tell me about a time you had to explain something to someone who had difficulty understanding.   Answer Question