Trident Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Trident Group Interview Questions

Updated Sep 22, 2017

Engineering Interview

Interview

There were 4levels of elimination rounds.in each round they have eliminated more than 50% of people,and eventually only two out of 70 people appeared for the aptitute test could attend the interview.Interview consists of both hr and technical questions.they need people who can stay with them for a longer period.so make sure that you present yourself as person who is going to stick with the company for a longer time in front of the interview panel.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to get placed in very remote village like barnala.   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barnala (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Trident Group (Barnala (India)).

Interview

Applied through university. The whole process was very long. The company hires from a lot of colleges. Went through behavioral interview, then face to face interview with a panel of 3 senior officials before an interview with the chairman of the company.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?
      How long do you plan to work here?   Answer Question

Textile Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhopal (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Trident Group (Bhopal (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

The entire process was very interactive and in sync with the requirements of the job profile. There are no second chances to make the first impression so, you have to be quick and correct. The interviewer wanted to understand my overview about the industry and level of my technical knowledge.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Trident Group.

Interview

Online Aptitude test and Personality Test. Next Technical and HR in Barnala. Technical with company officials and HR directly with Rajender Gupta, the CEO. The key is to convince them that you are stable and won't quit under high work load.

Graduate Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Trident Group in August 2016.

Interview

I had to go through the Technical Round which consisted of basic questions related to Mechanical Engineering.
    The H.R. Round had basic questions about me.
    The H.R. person made the interactions during the joining period very comfortable.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Trident Group (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Process was good. There were many rounds to test diff skill sets. Over all it was a good exp. I enjoyed the process as I got selectes at the end. So it was good for me.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amritsar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trident Group (Amritsar (India)).

Interview

First round was the IQ test followed by personal interview which took near about 20 minutes. Interview was held to check technical level as well as iq level of the student.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trident Group (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

The process was extremely streamlined, consisting of a group discussion and a round of pi. Questions were directed at testing you skill as well as how an individual aligns to the values of the organisation

Interview Questions

• How would I cope with the change from one industry to another?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Trident Group.

Interview

The process consisted of filling detailed online information on a system followed by a aptitude and personality test. Selected people were interviewed at their factory location which included a brief industrial round before the actual interview. Process was fairly organized and the interviewer made all candidates very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• It was a simple HR based interview .The questions were based on the ability to handle pressure situations, knowledge of the industry, why you want to work for Trident etc......no pressure/stress interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The one and only driving force for candidates to opt for working at Trident is the pay offered. No negotiation needed.

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trident Group (Chandigarh (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

They visited our campus. before that the process started with an android app video interview, followed by personal interaction at our campus. It was mild. Not as expected. Interviewers are too friendly.

Interview Questions

• question on labour laws, internship, hobbies etc.   2 Answers