Trigyn Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Trigyn Technologies Interview Questions

Manager, Business Intelligence Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Trigyn Technologies (New York, NY).

Interview

Interviewed was first by phone. Was asked detail questions on Data Modeling, Business Intelligence, Data Base Performance and Siebel CRM as well as OBIEE Administration. No coding questions. Interview questions where trying to get a sense of who you are and not just what you know

Interview Questions

• What should be the focus if two companies merge? What happens when the cultures are different, what happens when the technologies are different and how should this be addressed?   1 Answer

Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Trigyn Technologies (Rochester, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

I received an email from a recruiter for this company. I did not apply as it seemed the duties were not in my skill set. A few weeks later I took a call from one of their recruiters. She convinced me to follow through and after a few phone interviews she asked silly questions regarding my experience. She then said I was over-qualified. Really bad experience and made me feel bad.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave the last few jobs?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Trigyn Technologies.

Interview

The interview process could be a little confusing. I was taken back by the state of the office when I entered (seemed a little run down). Also the job description I saw online wasn't similar to the description I was given at the interview. The interview process was also a little long, I basically had 3 interviews with 3 different people in the same day. I got there at 11am and didn't leave till 3 pm. This was probably due to the fact that everyone who was involved in the interview process was in the office that day and they thought it would save time if I spoke with everyone that day. But even so it still took about 3 weeks to hear back from them.

Interview Questions

• In your opinion, what is the most important quality in an employee   Answer Question

Desktop Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Trigyn Technologies (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

There was a phone interview. The second step was a face to face. After the face to face interview it took a few weeks to hear back from the recruiter but was told that the company put a freeze on the position.

Interview Questions

• How to you test for network connectivity on a PC   2 Answers

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Trigyn Technologies (Mumbai (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

There were 5 rounds for selection process. First round was quantitative aptitude, second was technical aptitude, third was technical interview, fourth was interview with team leader, fifth was hr round. Technical aptitude was tough.

Interview Questions

• what is difference between c and java language? what is oopm ? questions related to java and sql.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trigyn Technologies (Mumbai (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

Interview Questions

• what is difference between c and java language? what is oopm ? questions related to java and sql   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Trigyn Technologies (Mumbai (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

First round was the Aptitude + technical written Second round was technical face to face were the questions was a bit easy and completely based on basics of java and oop Third round was the talk with the team lead Last was the HR round with the normal questions about the company and what you have done till now.

Sales Profile Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Trigyn Technologies (Mumbai (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

Absolutely unprofessional. There is no credibility from the HR or Interviewers. First round was with upper mgmt from which they said that my profile was not good enough for their industry. Then they call me again for HR round and say that the role has opened up again. They say that now they have selected you, takes previous company salary slips and doesn't give an offer then! Absolutely unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• General aspects regarding sales. Past experiences and Targets. No technical questions given.   Answer Question

Senior Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Trigyn Technologies.

Interview

I applied through recruiter of Trigyn. It was only 2 days process. There was two technical interviews but it varies time to time. Questions were standard. Few of them are difficult. I could answer most of the questions. Recruiter conducted the total interview programme in a very good way. I got their offer and accepted.

Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trigyn Technologies.

Interview

Mostly on phone. Depending on what you are interviewing for eg developer , BA , QC etc.

Interview Questions

• None can think of , but most guys fail what is a plugin   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, standard package based on where you will be deployed