Trimble Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Trimble Interview Questions

Updated Feb 16, 2017

Engineer Interview

Interview

Very nice people, positive experience. The interview process took time, but they will keep you up to date regarding every stage. Talked with HR first, and then the hiring manager.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Positive experience with exciting company. Trimble provides a great product to the market place and I hold them in high regard. They also very much support their customers and the community .

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Trimble (Dayton, OH) in September 2016.

Interview

Pre screening with secratery, asking simple questions. Then had a interview with manager, more standard questions. Finally, met with manager again and more of the team. Everyone was very nice and easy to talk to. I dressed with a shirt and tie but I don't think they would mind business casual.

Interview Questions

• If you had a deadline due in a week but could for sure not get it done, what would you do?   1 Answer

Graduate Technical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Trimble (Sunnyvale, CA).

Interview

I was called by a recruiter on the phone and was asked basic questions about my availability and compensation expectations. I was also told to briefly describe what I know about the company.
    Next round was onsite where I was asked to describe about my resume projects. Within a week I got an offer

Interview Questions

• Explain most challenging project you ever did and what were the challenges   Answer Question

Sales Management Interview

Interview

Phone and personal interviews progressed well. Suddenly everything stopped. Although I was told on more than one occasion I was a perfect fit, I received an email stating my experience wasn't what they were looking for. Now... read between the lines. Discriminating minds want to know!

Interview Questions

• Questions were a bit strange. Although I was told I was a perfect fit, the interview seemed to focus on one's contacts and names. Were they simply collecting leads?   1 Answer
    • Was asked how I would find or seek new clients and uncover their pain. Told this wasn't a trick question and that my answer was within their expectations.   Answer Question
    • Followed up to learn what went wrong. Was completely ignored. I think it was my tie! (hint, hint)   Answer Question

Desktop/IS Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Trimble (Worcester, MA) in May 2016.

Interview

This is a 2 billion-dollar, worldwide company, so my first two interviews were via phone, the interviewers from Ohio and Colorado respectively. I'm applying for a job in Massachusetts, by the way. But despite this, I was made to feel comfortable, and the fact the interview took place over the phone, didn't seem to matter really much. But after the first interview, I was kindly asked to fill out a technology review form, where I would assess my skills, and I was glad to see if there were spots where I could comment on each skill. I answered truthfully, and although some skills I had to answer that I did not know very well, I was asked back for a second phone interview with the hiring manager. I'm now awaiting word on if I will be considered, but in all I felt the process was very positive, and both interviewers were thorough, kind, and professional.

Interview Questions

• Why was I leaving my current position as a successful freelance desktop support specialist?   1 Answer

Enterprise Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trimble (Denver, CO) in March 2016.

Interview

Had an hour long interview with the recruiter. Nice guy. Seemed my qualifications were plenty for the job. But was not selected to go further in the process. The interview seemed more like a discussion than a rigid interview. I had plenty of experience in this area but it was not enough. Nice recruiter who was prompt and to the point.

Interview Questions

• 1) Explain a time when you overcame adversity in a sales process   Answer Question

FWQA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Trimble (Milpitas, CA).

Interview

interview was 2 phone interviews - one with HR and one with QA Manager, HR interview was about 15mins but manager interview was 2hours, then within one week I was called for facetoface interview from 1pm to 5pm. After that HR got back to be after 2-3months as the position was on hold for budget cut. I accepted the offer even thought I had another job as the people and work were of my interest. Fair decent questions, respectable and nice people interviewed me.

Interview Questions

• How do you test wifi on the device installed in the moving vehicle?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Trimble (Sunnyvale, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

easy ,good and precise to job requirements.Data structures are important and also c/c++.If you have prior knowledge of hardware is good. And overall its not ver tough precise and good

Interview Questions

• Explain about your projects   1 Answer

Interview

There were 5 rounds of interview. I was interviewed by Business folks, Technical folks and system analysts. The Business folks had some questions on solutions to their issues, and there were questions on the technical and Functional areas of Oracle Applications. The areas included Order Management, EDI, Shipping, Pricing, iStore, etc. The interview was from 8 AM to 12 PM and it was conducted in Westminster, CO. There was an initial round of interview done on the phone before this face to face interview.