Trimble Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Trimble Software Engineer Interview Questions

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Trimble (Sunnyvale, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

easy ,good and precise to job requirements.Data structures are important and also c/c++.If you have prior knowledge of hardware is good. And overall its not ver tough precise and good

Interview Questions

• Explain about your projects   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Trimble

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trimble (Boulder, CO) in March 2013.

Interview

Five, one-hour interviews with different members of the team. Each interviewer asked a different technical question (they already had my resume, so we did not waste time discussing any frills listed there). Also included a relaxed lunch with members of the team I would be working with.

Interview Questions

• Questions were on algorithms, arrays, and design principles. Answers were expected to be written in correct syntax in a language of your choice on a white board.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trimble (Munich, Bayern (Germany)).

Interview

nothing much to declare, typical interview with technical questions, HR questions and so on, nothing really special. Was awaiting for tough on the board technical questions but that didn´t happened

Interview Questions

• How do you implement this algorithm in a particular cross-compiler platform   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Trimble (Chennai (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

I applied through college.
    First round consisted of two sections
    In the first section they asked aptitude questions and basics of DS OS DBMS.
    Moderate difficulty.
    Second round face to face technical
    In this round he asked about my area of interest. I told algorithm then he asked me to write sorting program. He asked about my projects.
    Third round is another face to face technical. In this interviewer asked about networks and database concepts like how Google works and how to display top 10 records in a table.
    HR round : basic hr questions .

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trimble (Coimbatore (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

I attended off campus drive. There are 6 colleges were participated including my college. The first round is rejection round with 27 questions. 11 from C aptitude, 9 from Data Structures and OS then 7 from Quantitative apptitude.

Then results are announced after 4 days. Next round is they asked to design a system for baby kid and that question contains problem definition, requirements, pre defined methods. Based on our solutions they shortlisted 6 students including me from whole crew.

Then there are normal two technical interview rounds and one personal interview. Technical interviews concentrated on OS concepts, OOPs concepts.

Interviewer asked me to draw flowchart for particular event performed by accelerometer sensor.

Please concentrate more on process synchronization in OS and solving real world problems. You should know basics and real time applications of OOPs and DS.

Interview Questions

• Purpose of synchronization in process management in OS   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Trimble in May 2014.

Interview

Trimble has total of 4 to 5 rounds.First round is written test which consist of algorithm question that must be done in less complexity time.There are 3 interview next.
    1st interview :the interview is mainly focused on c++ and java.it test our oops concept.
    2nd interview:the interview is focused on os and network.
    3 rd interview:some algrithms and also asked about puzzles
    4th interview:its is hr round.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trimble (Chennai (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

Generally the interview process includes multiple rounds, beginning with aptitude followed by a technical round and another technical one by a senior engineer. But again this varies from team to team and there ain't one single blue print.

Interview Questions

• Since I was interviewed for an entry level position, I had questions from fundamental OOPs concepts and some questions related to Java programming. There were some general HR questions in the round that followed.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vellore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trimble (Vellore (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

First round was a Subjective written test (Aptitude + Algorithms for given problems)
    1st tech Interview - interviewer asked me some algorithms which includes basic oops concepts
    2nd tech Interview - some more algorithms and 2-3 puzzels.
    HR Round - there were usual question like why you want to join trimble?
    what is your strengths? etc.

Interview Questions

• There was no unexpected questions other than the puzzles.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trimble (Chennai (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

There was a written round followed by 2 f2f and 1 hr interview. The whole process took one day.
    The written test was about 1.5 hrs. Written test had questions on everything ranging from ds, algo, os.

Interview Questions

• They asked questions on the Object Oriented Design.
      Also they focused on the questions that were wrong on the written test and asked questions where I went wrong.
      Some questions on my final sem project
      Some brain teasers
      Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trimble in November 2009.

Interview

management interview and hr interview later.