Trinity Biotech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Trinity Biotech

2.6

Lab Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Trinity Biotech (San Diego, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

A company contacted me with very professional attitude, we determined the date of a meeting.

On the interview day I came 15 minutes early, the HR manager was very professional and graceful.
    Lab lead give me the tour of the company.
    Interview went smooth, a very straight forward process.

Interview Questions

• What was my strongest skill?   1 Answer

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Trinity Biotech (Carlsbad, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

I arrived and was met by the HR representative who preformed most of the interview. She then walked me down to the lab, located in a different building, and left me with the head of the lab. He gave a tour of the lab and the stations and discussed hours.

Interview Questions

• Tell me 3 good qualities about yourself, along with 3 negative qualities.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you became frustrated at work and what you did to solve it.   Answer Question

Sustaining Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Trinity Biotech (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

I was first interviewed by a recruiter. I was asked to elaborate on my experience with Solidworks and also asked about Installation Qualification (IQ), Operation Qualification OQ, and Performance Qualification PQ. This interview was very short (20 mins max)
    Then I was invited for an onsite interview. It was a very typical interview. I met with the Director of Engineering, HR Manager individually and I also with the Engineering Manager and the production manager.

It ended with a site tour and I was asked if I had any questions for them.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my familiarity with ISO or FDA regulations   1 Answer

N/A Interview

Interview

It was quite simple and short. The supervisor seemed nice and explained the process thoroughly.
    I got the result not too long after and started to work a week after. I didn't have to prepare too much

Purchasing Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Trinity Biotech (San Diego, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

I have originally heard of opening coming through a friend of mine. Applied online , got screening phone call and was invited for interview the week after that . I have received an offer three days after that.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about time when you dealt with difficult collegues and how did you handle this   Answer Question

Lab Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trinity Biotech in June 2009.

Interview

pretty easy, no need to worry about it, just show that you are a dedicated person and willing to work in a team environment

Interview Questions

• Are you a team player? How do you manage issues if there were any kind of conflicts with other workers?   Answer Question

Production Biochemist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bray, Co. Wicklow (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Trinity Biotech (Bray, Co. Wicklow (Ireland)).

Interview

The interview process was extremely fast - they really don't string you along. Interviewers were very friendly which puts you at ease. You are given plenty of opportunity to answer questions in as much detail as you like rather than getting cut off to move onto the next question. Overall a very positive interview process.

Interview Questions

• Several questions regarding dealing with conflict in great detail were asked. I found it difficult to answer each one without repeating myself.   Answer Question