Trinity Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 26, 2017

2.8

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Trinity Health (Ann Arbor, MI).

Interview

You apply for a position and their are hospital recruiters who get in touch with hiring nurse managers to see if they can get you an interview. Then you get a call. I had 2 interviews on 2 different units. The 1st interview, I was called by the recruiter and set up everything up. The 2nd interview, I was contacted directly by the nurse manager of the unit. You go in, complete the interview, and then someone will contact you back within 1-2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Why did you want to become a nurse?   1 Answer
    • Explain a time when you encountered a difficult patient or situation, and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minot, ND

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Trinity Health (Minot, ND).

Interview

The interview was a smooth process and salary had to be negotiated. The manager was more than accommodating especially with school schedule. The hiring manager was very pleasant and made me feel comfortable while going through the interview process

Interview Questions

• Background experience, interpersonal skills, and hours of availability   2 Answers

Administrative Fellow Interview

Interview

Do not do a first round interview. If you are selected as a finalist, they will fly you out to the headquarters to conduct one 50 minute interview. It felt hard to understand the organization with only having one short interview and without getting to see the hospital where you would be working.

Environmental Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Germantown, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Trinity Health (Germantown, MD) in December 2016.

Interview

I received an email stating that the recruiter had received my application for the position, along with a request that I call and speak to her if I was still interested. I contacted her, she offered me an appointment to come in & meet with department head. I made appointment and went in person for a one on one interview.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work for Holy Cross Hospital?   1 Answer

Healthcare Administration Fellowship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livonia, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Trinity Health (Livonia, MI) in October 2016.

Interview

Interviewing with Trinity was an enjoyable time. Know your interviewer, about the organization (and the specific fellowship position), and prepare a good list of questions to ask. Participate in the social mixer on the night before the interview as it allows time with current and former fellows for questions, making connections, and gaining valuable insight. My interview was specific to the Health Informatics fellowship position.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Trinity Health (Boise, ID).

Interview

I had an initial phone interview with the hiring manager. Once selected, I interviewed with a team of managers and other project managers. Each person on the panel took turns asking questions. I was asked about my knowledge of IT infrastructure, project management skills and healthcare knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Trinity Health?   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer

Interview

Recruiter called me and set up a phone interview. Next day had phone interview. Few days later was informed of a skills assessment had to complete online (Microsoft excel and a time management scenario) Few days later had a 4 person in person panel interview asked standard interview questions. Very friendly staff. Few days later was asked to verify employment and references done by a third party email generated process. Received job offer few days later. Now being sent for drug screening .

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Interview

Panel interview with the director, supervisor, and two other current employees. Entire interview was them taking turns reading questions off of a packet of questions and taking notes, which made it seem impersonal. They didn't really ask much about my past experiences other than to tell them about my previous job, they didn't ask for specifics or more detail nor did they stray from the questions on the paper (only around 8 questions total). They did say there was a lot of movement that happens there with people changing jobs and departments within the company, not sure if that was a good or bad sign.

Billing Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Trinity Health.

Interview

The interview process was very quick. One day after applying, they called me for an interview the next day. I went thru the phone interview first. The phone interview was easy but awkward. I then moved on to the one on one interview a week later.

Administrative Fellow Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Trinity Health.

Interview

Onsite interview happens depending on how you prioritized your facility locations and concentrations. Behavioral questions that you would expect plus some specific questions regarding your specific choices. At this point they consider you the cream of the crop and if they had the resources they would hire all the final round candidates so it's really an interview session to see if you will fit in culturally. They are one of the few fellowships that promote the fact that retaining talent after the fellowship is important.

Interview Questions

• Tell me why you would fit in this role.
      Why do you want to be at Trinity?   Answer Question