Trinity Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Trinity Health Interview Questions

Interviews at Trinity Health

2.6

Medical Biller Interview

Interview

After playing phone tag for a week and a half just to have the interview, the interview was quick and brief by phone as they were hiring a lot of people for the role and they didn't want to meet in person.

Physician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Trinity Health.

Interview

They scheduled a time to interview me over the phone. The interviewer reviewed my background, asked me why I wanted to leave my current position, discussed the position I was applying for, discussed the general availability, informed me that they would let me know.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Trinity Health.

Interview

The interview involved 6 people and they had a list of several questions to cover in the hour. This is my second invterivew with this organization and both were similar formats. Be prepared to provide detailed answers to specific questions.

Lpn Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Trinity Health.

Interview

Quick response with thorough follow through process. Was unable to get call but voicemail was greatly detailed. And also an email was sent as well with details as well. I have not returned the call as of yet do to the hour but i also have referred the company to my peers due to the quick response of submitting the application

Interview Questions

• Only voicemail received unable to get call. Request an set block of time to shadow the whole process.   Answer Question

Accounting/Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Trinity Health (Silver Spring, MD).

Interview

Phone screening, in-person interview..
    The company is quite cheap as they don’t offer anything for out of state candidates. The people that interviewed was very nice and honest.... the benefits aren’t that great , the salary offer is not competitive compare to the market...

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking to leave your current employer?
      What have you done different for process improvement?
      What is your strength and weakness?
      What would your current manager will say about you?
      What mistakes have you made and what did you do to fix them ?   Answer Question

HR Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Trinity Health (South Bend, IN).

Interview

Phone interview with the Area Director of Human Resources, 2 in-person interviews - one interview with the Director of Nursing and another interview with the Executive Director, long orientation (boring). Orientation was all day.

Interview Questions

• No questioning really. a few questions about HR stuff and that was really it.   Answer Question

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minot, ND

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Trinity Health (Minot, ND) in November 2019.

Interview

The interview were on Skype, I had 3 interviews from Rehab, ICU and Critical Care units. The interviewers were all very pleasant and professional. I was interviewed. The interviewers, carefully went through my skills list and communicated clearly what they required on the end

Interview Questions

• About what to expect life to be in North Dakota   1 Answer

Registration Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Steubenville, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Trinity Health (Steubenville, OH) in August 2019.

Interview

First they call or email you and see if your still interested in the job then ask when you are available for a phone interview. If you do well then you will get asked for a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• If you could change something from your last job what would it be   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Trinity Health.

Interview

I received a phone call to discuss my previous experience about two weeks after applying to the position. I was given the option to set up an alternate time to have the discussion. They were pretty standard interview questions.

Interview Questions

• How have you dealt with difficult coworkers in the past?   Answer Question

Performance Management Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Trinity Health in July 2019.

Interview

Initial phone interview with HR recruiter, followed by 2 more phone interviews with Director and Manager. The first two interviews were common phone interview questions, but the manager actually emailed me two "test" documents as we were on the phone. This was not previously discussed or mentioned at all. The manager emailed two documents, one was a revenue cycle accounting question and the other was a report with graphs and numbers. The total time for both questions were about 15 minutes. Not sure how an accounting question on the spot is relevant to performance management, especially if it's unexpected and over the phone.

Interview Questions

• Revenue Cycle Accounting Mathematical formula to solve about gross revenue and A/R   1 Answer