Trinity Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Trinity Health

2.6

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Trinity Health (Ontario, OR) in October 2017.

Interview

Called in for interview day after I applied. Interviewed with 2 people both very friendly. Asked basic questions like why are you interested in medical field, how would you ask someone to pay, work availability.

Interview Questions

• how much do you know about this job   2 Answers

Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in White Lake, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trinity Health (White Lake, MI) in June 2012.

Interview

Online application, Interviewed by one director

Negotiation

begin with parttime advance to full time, yearly raises

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Trinity Health (Livonia, MI) in September 2013.

Interview

panel and 1:1 interview, lasted 4 hours, interview taken by 5 people from the department. Asked about the skills, how those skills are used with the past work experience, education and future plans.

Interview Questions

• typical interview questions covering experience, team work, functional area knowledge   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Trinity Health.

Interview

Honestly one of the best interviews I’ve ever had. There were none of those ridiculous situational questions. It was purely an interview about what I could bring to the table and I appreciated that.

Administrative Fellow Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Trinity Health.

Interview

Onsite interview happens depending on how you prioritized your facility locations and concentrations. Behavioral questions that you would expect plus some specific questions regarding your specific choices. At this point they consider you the cream of the crop and if they had the resources they would hire all the final round candidates so it's really an interview session to see if you will fit in culturally. They are one of the few fellowships that promote the fact that retaining talent after the fellowship is important.

Interview Questions

• Tell me why you would fit in this role.
      Why do you want to be at Trinity?   Answer Question

Administrative Fellow Interview

Interview

Do not do a first round interview. If you are selected as a finalist, they will fly you out to the headquarters to conduct one 50 minute interview. It felt hard to understand the organization with only having one short interview and without getting to see the hospital where you would be working.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Trinity Health (Springfield, MA) in August 2018.

Interview

Applied - July 18
    First interview (with hiring manager) - July 31
    Second interview (meet the team) - August 16
    Final interview (with VP) - August 24

Overall, the process went very smoothly. This position was for Mercy Medical Center in Springfield, MA. I’m very excited to start my new job!

Accounts Payable Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Trinity Health in January 2018.

Interview

Interview was pretty laid back with basic behavioral questions. She was very easy to talk to and she tried to make you feel comfortable from the moment she comes to get you. Ask questions as well! I had her talking for around an hour. Said that Human Resources would be in contact from here on out and it can be a longer process regardless, so be patient.

Interview Questions

• Explain what an invoice, statement, and credit memo are.   Answer Question
    • What makes you the best candidate? If you were to get the job, what could you bring to the table?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Trinity Health (Albany, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied online and it was a pretty standard interview process, asked about my experience with medical office work. Asked pretty standard questions including what I knew about the position, my skills, past work experiences

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Trinity Health (Boise, ID).

Interview

I had an initial phone interview with the hiring manager. Once selected, I interviewed with a team of managers and other project managers. Each person on the panel took turns asking questions. I was asked about my knowledge of IT infrastructure, project management skills and healthcare knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Trinity Health?   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer