Found 1,610 of over 2K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Trinity Health
Health Informatics Careers
Does anyone work for Trinity Health Corporate? Specifically Epic? Curious how work life balance is working fully remote? How salary compares to other hospital systems? I have an Epic certification. I saw online that pto benefits are less than ideal for new employees.
Got a burning question about Trinity Health? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Trinity Health employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good benefits and nurse resident ratio" (in 109 reviews)
- "ups were very caring + supportive The pay was good I really enjoyed the remote work" (in 99 reviews)
- "Many of the people I worked with were great" (in 77 reviews)
- "Coworkers are great and we work as a team" (in 47 reviews)
- "great staff and friendly supportive environment" (in 39 reviews)
- "Poor management and nasty attitudes from other employees" (in 95 reviews)
- "Senior Leadership is missing the point by working some of their people so many hours." (in 26 reviews)
- "Too many managers and not enough employee" (in 26 reviews)
- "Many employees have complained to HR about the middle and upper management and unfortunately nothing is done." (in 24 reviews)
- "Low salary and seemingly playing catchup." (in 21 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Trinity Health and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0Sep 28, 2023Registered Nurse, BSNCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearGrand Rapids, MI
Great Team, Stress-free role, Regular hours
Small merit increase with the annual performance review.
- 2.0Sep 15, 2023Medical TechnologistCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsHowell, MI
I have one hard working coworker left still. The rest have flew the coop.
10 years of service & earning the same wage as several newly hired, fresh out of school, with zero work experience. New staff that I personally carried and trained for over a year have started complaining to me about their horrible wages- never suspecting they were making the same as a 10 year employee. But they absolutely are.2
Trinity Health Reviews FAQs
Trinity Health has an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5, based on over 1,719 reviews left anonymously by employees. 57% of employees would recommend working at Trinity Health to a friend and 45% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
57% of Trinity Health employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Trinity Health 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.2 for career opportunities.