Trinity Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Trinity Health System Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Trinity Health System

Finance Interview

Interview

It was brief and didn't have many challenging questions. I think they already made up there mind they were going to hire me before the interview. I only interviewed with my immediate supervisor at that time and no one else. Peer interviewing goes a long way but they didn't have anyone else ask me questions.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Trinity Health System (Columbus, OH) in October 2010.

Interview

I had to take a very long personslity test that I feel was very tricky to take. They would ask the same or similar questions multiple time but in different context. I feel this was in an effort to trip you up. The interview with the manager was much better. They showed me around, got to meet others that worked there and got a good feel the place.

Talent Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Trinity Health System (Livonia, MI) in September 2010.

Interview

The hiring process began by me going to the website and filling out an on-line application. Much of the information was automatically populated from the resume I had uploaded. Once the online application was complete I could go into my account and see the progress of my application which was nice. One can set it up so that the website will email you when there is a change in my application status. I received a phone call several weeks later and a phone interview was set up. The phone interview was followed by an astonishing six interviews spread over the course of several weeks, including a team interview with at least 10 people participating. After all of this, I was told that the position was put on hold. It was very frustrating. A week later I was told I would be sent a background screening packet and would have to authorize Trinity to access my records. I received an offer about 2 weeks later. The entire process started in September and I wasn't hired until December.

Interview Questions

• Trinity has Six Values and 6 Guiding Behaviors, which of these behaviors/values are especially meaningful to you and why?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was not much of a negotiating phase; it was very much take it or leave it.