Trinity Real Estate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Trinity Real Estate

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trinity Real Estate (New York, NY).

Interview

I met with the Vice President of Human Resource. She inquired about my previous experience and my skills as an Executive Assistant. I later met with the Associate Director of Human Resources. He provided me with the employee handbook and benefits.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my previous experience; how well I was able to adapt to changes; and if I was able to manage the new responsibilities of the President, as well as, the leasing executive team.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The interview was very pleasant and I was able to start immediately with my asking salary.

Mechanical Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trinity Real Estate (New York, NY) in May 2008.

Interview

The interview process was very straightforward. I had an initial phone interview to assess whether I was a fit for the position. The phone interview was held with an HR employee. Subsequently, I was asked to come in for a face to face interview with the hiring manager. All the questions that were asked were basic and concerned whether I was capable of doing the job.

Interview Questions