Triple Canopy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Triple Canopy Interview Questions

Updated Mar 17, 2017

1.7

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Triple Canopy.

Interview

Hiring process was lengthy, appx. 6 months. Some others seemed to take longer with several taking 12+ months depending on security clearance. Submitted my paperwork to the recruiter after hearing of a new contract, then followed up the next week to check status. Mainly as a tactic to get my email back on the top.

Interview Questions

• No real interview, just a seris of hoops to jump through, either you're qualified or your not.   1 Answer

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Triple Canopy (Colorado Springs, CO) in September 2016.

Interview

The hiring and interview process is very easy to get through and very comforting when the recruiter/staff are talking with you on the phone. My recruiter is very encouraging and able to answer any question i may have. The job offers are very specific to a persons skill set and determination. So if you are faint of heart this is not for you. But if you are ready for a major life change and a start of a great carreer than this company is for you.

Interview Questions

• Is this a choice you are willing to make?   1 Answer

Billing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Triple Canopy (Reston, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

It was a detail phone interview with the Billing manager that went on for 30 minutes. She introduced herself and started telling the details of the positions and information about the company in general. She asked me questions about my previous positions and the process of the way government billing was handle their, etc..........

Interview Questions

• Have I worked in a fast paste environment before.
      Knowledge of Government contracts.
      How many years did I do Billing.
      Multi-tasking.   1 Answer

PSS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Hood, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Triple Canopy (Fort Hood, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

Phone interview. Would be impossible for them to do face-to-face interviews since applicants come from all over the country. Very easy interview, as recruiter has all the information he needs in the companies application portal. Most of the interview consisted of the recruiter going over benefits, explaining the deployment process, informing me of the length of time the paperwork takes to process, etc

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Triple Canopy (Reston, VA).

Interview

Interview by phone with a Recruiter, followed by an in person interview w/the hiring manager.
    Next step, interview with the Chief Legal Counsel and again with the hiring manager before a decision was made.

Force Protection Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Triple Canopy (Reston, VA) in November 2013.

Interview

There simply was no interview process. You submit your resume, DD-214, Passport to Triple Canopy HR and they email you back with an instant "Job Offer" and attach various medical forms and additional paperwork to begin. Human Resources will reach out to you after your paperwork is completed and advise you when you will fly out to begin training/work.

They do not verify any prior experience or work history, they only make sure you meet the minimum requirements on paper and have the proper documents needed in order to work overseas on a US Military installation.

Security Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moyock, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Triple Canopy (Moyock, NC) in May 2013.

Interview

There was not one, all I needed to do was to submit a resume. I received a call, which was very short in duration and received a plane ticket to report to their HQ for a few weeks of training and then sent to Iraq.

EDD Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Triple Canopy (Dallas, TX) in July 2011.

Interview

Phone interview because in contracting (as an intermittent employee) their office in is Virginia and they are hiring you for overseas work. They'll ask you about your experience in the military or law enforcement. Whether your security clearance is current, can you pass a physical training test (PEB).

Interview Questions

• Is your security clearance current?   1 Answer
    • Have you done contract work before?   1 Answer

EDD Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Triple Canopy (Dallas, TX) in June 2011.

Interview

Phone interview to confirm that you meet qualifications. Send you paperwork to fill out and send back in via email. They will also ask about your passport. Very easy and informal. May even ask if you can deploy right away.

Interview Questions

• How many years experience working with dogs?   1 Answer

Tactical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Triple Canopy in May 2011.

Interview

The Interviewer conducted an initial and followup telephonic call. He mostly shared information about the company and projects he needed me to recruit on. He had my resume on hand and knew I has substantial recruiting experience and lightly covered my background. It was apparent that my resume did most of the selling and he merely wanted to have a conversation to confirm my interest.

Interview Questions

• I really wasn't asked anything unusual or out of the ordinary. He did ask how much I earned at my previous recruiting position and I didn't disclose those details. He immediately offered me a position to start immediately.   Answer Question