Tripp Lite Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 31, 2017

2.3

Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tripp Lite (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Phone interview went well. I honestly believe I was overqualified for the job ( MBA, asked for a larger salary) ... all in all, very nice people. Recruiter didn't follow up with me whatsoever even after I reached out to her.

Reception Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tripp Lite (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

OK. Took a while to get the phone screen and interview. Once I was there the interview took about 1-1/2 hours. It was an interesting experience. Thank you!

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tripp Lite.

Interview

Applied online via Tripp Lite website, contacted to schedule an interview with HR. Interview went well and was told to lookout for a follow up to schedule an in person interview. Didn't end up hearing back from HR at all - not even a yes or a no.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tripp Lite (Chicago, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

Phone screen followed by in person interview and IQ assessment. Met with senior, manager, and director. Did not get an email or call to say I did not get the job. Even followed up with both a call and email. No response. Very unprofessional and lack of courtesy. Do not recommend

Product Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tripp Lite (Chicago, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

I was referred and submitted my resume accordingly. Took about a month or so for HR to call me and offer a phone screen interview. Few weeks later they scheduled an in-person interview with me via email, and then hired me about three weeks later.

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tripp Lite (Chicago, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

After a phone screen, went into their office, took a paper test (?) and spoke with the hiring manager. It seemed like a good experience but they never got back to me. I sent one or two follow-up emails and no answer. If someone comes in to interview and you can't bother to shoot them a generic 'no' email. that to me is a red flag. In-person interview + the phone screen was a huge waste of time.

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tripp Lite (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

You get the low down over the phone from HR and then come in for a final in person interview. During the in person interview, you take some tests and meet the HR person you spoke with on the phone.Then you interview with the two people you will be working for.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tripp Lite (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

Phone in and schedule the onsite interview by the end of the phone interview. Recruiter is very nice person over the phone. I received a confirmation for the onsite interview in 15 mins after hang up.

Channel Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tripp Lite (Chicago, IL) in July 2015.

Interview

Easy and to the point. I was contacted by Recruiter twice before responding back. I then had a phone screening, followed by Skype interview and then in-person. It was very easy if you have an easy going relatable personality.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tripp Lite.

Interview

I applied online. Within a couple of hours I was contacted by HR and asked to complete some questions. I responded the next day and HR scheduled a phone call the next day. A week after the HR call I had a 1:1 interview with the hiring manager which was completely bizarre. The hiring manager talked down about the company and even said some negative things. The hiring manager asked me what I had heard about the company and when I said that I heard good things and some of the things that I had heard the hiring manager said sarcastically "yeah their loyal" then added a little laugh at the end. It made for an awkward pause after the comment. A week after the 1st interview I was asked for a second interview. It went ok. It wasn't hard. The hiring manager didn't seem to like the company so about a week after the 2nd interview I withdrew from the process and accepted another offer. The hiring manager seemed to be very unprofessional. I couldn't work for someone who hated their job that much.