Triumph Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 17, 2017

2.4

Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Triumph Group (Dallas, TX).

Interview

I went thru one phone interview with basic questions regarding current duties and responsibilities and one face-to-face interview. The whole process was very quick and hiring managers were relaxed and not very well prepared.

Interview Questions

• very basic questions regarding current/ or precious positions, what were your responsibilities, how well do you know excel and SAP, how do you plan and organize your day, can you work well in fast-paces and often changing environment (actually you really want to think hard on this one because they do implement a lot of changes and often with very short or even no notice, so if you can't really adopt to changes well, you most likely will struggle and be frustrated a lot). None of the people that I talked to were very strong in interviewing so it was very flexible and relaxed process. You really want to review the job description and responsibilities you would handle carefully because after you get hired, you get minimum support from managers and if you don't have a self-starter attitude than you won't make it there longer than 6 month.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Triumph Group.

Interview

There was no interview for a contract position. Hopefully this will tell you something about their foresight. Throwing stuff at the wall to see what sticks mentality. Typical hierarchy. Know it all's on all levels but they get worse as their pay grade increases within the hierarchy.

CNC Machinist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Triumph Group (Redmond, WA) in December 2016.

Interview

It went very well and they liked what they say from me but overall they went with someone they promoted internally. So although it seems like a very solid company I never wound up working for them

Interview Questions

• Name one way you made a work process better at a former company   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Triumph Group.

Interview

First, there was a phone screen with HR. That was followed by a phone interview with the general manager. The last phase was an on-site interview. That consisted of three panel interviews with a peer group, subordinates, and department directors. After the panel interviews, there was a shop tour. The last portion of the on-site interview was a lunch wrap-up review with the on-site general manager.

Interview Questions

• If I had capacity planning experience   1 Answer

Negotiation

Positive

Aircraft Assembler Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Triumph Group.

Interview

Got a call Wednesday and they stayed I would start at 13.5 after 3 months 14. Interview was two days after on Friday. Overall very friendly environment interview made you feel comfortable and said not to worry.

Information Systems Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Triumph Group (Chandler, AZ) in June 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by 3rd party recruiter and invited be interviewed in person for position in a company that I've never heard before. I had no recollection applying for this position and this company at all, however, I was honored to proceed. The job description sounded very broad like for a Universal IT Guy who would know everything and would do everything. I came there anyway. The Interview Panel consisted of 5 or 6 managers (BTW all whites, like me) who obviously prepared a long list of questions. I introduced myself and my background. After first five minutes they looked bored and had no more questions to me. I've had an opportunity to ask my questions. I did not ask too much questions because they visibly looked like "NO".
    Instead of expected 1 hour, the interview took only 20 minutes. As of today, I did not receive any feedback from recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Tell about your experience with Windows 2008 and 2012 Servers, overall with Hardware, SharePoint, Server, Active Directory, Backup/Restore Procedures, working in Help Desk etc.
      You wrote in your resume: "Focused on Adding Value to Employers’ Businesses; What do you mean?"   1 Answer
    • My Question: When I am expected to hit the ground? The very first day?   1 Answer

QA Inspector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Triumph Group (Fort Worth, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Generally normal questions. Quality Control specific, using specialized tools and skills. Explain your pass history and experience in the quality control field. What is your expected wage? Are you willing to take a skills test to prove your abilities?

Interview Questions

• What shift are you available for and are you willing to work overtime, holidays and days off with little notice? Explain your pass history and experience in the quality control field. What is your expected wage? Are you willing to take a skills test to prove your abilities?   1 Answer

Assembler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Triumph Group (Tulsa, OK) in December 2015.

Interview

basic 10 behavior questions. everything was easy and fast. got offer within a week. i dont think my resume wäs important for this role. I was the fastest person that answered all questions. the processes were interview, drug test twice, then training about 3 weeks. all 6 weeks totals. they are really nice and easy to employee

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Triumph Group (San Antonio, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

She was unorganized and didn't really ask too many questions. She emailed me back to schedule an interview, but did not offer directions or a location. I went to the interview, where I waited at the front for a few minutes. She took me to her dimly lit office and told me about the company. She talked most the time about what the company does, and the company's culture.

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Triumph Group (Tempe, AZ) in November 2014.

Interview

Had three interviews. The first with hiring manager that went very well. The second was a team interview with the manager and a team lead. That also went very well the connection was great they asked about experience, roles, details on knowledge of certain tax and accounting areas. I was told that I would need to interview with the department VP. I felt that I all but had the job. When the VP was back in town I got my third interview - I am glad that I didn't get the job. While the other interviews went well and seemed to relate to job experience and fit, this interview started badly right from the get- go. He was very arrogant. Had I not met with him I would have accepted a job offer. After that short 10 - 15 minute inquisition I had completely changed my mind.