Triumph Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

1. Featured Interview

Sheet Metal Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hot Springs, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Triumph Group (Hot Springs, AR) in July 2014.

Interview

You have a panel of 2 or more people asking you several types of questions. Including your prospective manager. Never felt uncomfortable the interview was laid back and honest.

Aircraft Assembler Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Triumph Group.

Interview

Got a call Wednesday and they stayed I would start at 13.5 after 3 months 14. Interview was two days after on Friday. Overall very friendly environment interview made you feel comfortable and said not to worry.

Aircraft Assembler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Triumph Group (Dallas, TX) in March 2011.

Interview

They called me after I passed my resume along and had me come in for a skills test. The skills test consists of a very dumbed down version of some of the actual job you end up doing. Pretty simple if you have any real experience working with your hands. They exchange pleasantries and then go over your resume with you and it goes from there.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you are capable of performing this job successfully?   Answer Question

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milledgeville, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Triumph Group (Milledgeville, GA) in July 2011.

Interview

The interview was helpful, I was told about the history of Vought. The class I had to take for the job, the instructors were very helpful and worked with our group well.

Interview Questions

• Where did I work previously   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Triumph Group.

Interview

I was contacted by the HR business partner (BP) who was very accomodating to my schedule for interviewing. The job was out of state and the HR BP booked all travel accomodations and I made it to the site seamlessly, with the weekend prior to the interview to explore the city I would potentially be moving to.
    I was interviewed by a senior leader from five (5) different functional areas. Interview questions from four (4) of the areas were relevant to the job description and my immediate manager and director treated me to lunch upon completion of the interview. I received an offer within 3 weeks and negotiated the offer within 2 weeks of the original offer.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked with an SAP?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Triumph Group (Spokane, WA) in April 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with a few managers for the department, fairly standard interview process and questions. Since it was an intern level interview, nothing was extremely technical. I'm sure they just wanted to gauge personality and work ethic.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Triumph Group (Dallas, TX) in June 2011.

Interview

I had applied to work for the company 2 years before I was offered an internship by phone call. It definitely caught me off guard but I was looking for an opportunity at the time.

The only interviewing that took place was over the phone with a recruiter asking if I was still interested in the position. I had to submit my resume proving I had at least a 3.0 GPA in school as well as pass a drug test and intensive background check. Before I started the internship I really had no idea as to what I would be doing.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a 3.0 GPA or better? Do you want this internship?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Fixed rate for all of the interns (9 of us at the beginning).

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Triumph Group (West Hartford, CT) in May 2017.

Interview

Fairly straightforward, just asked prior experience with IT. I talked about my resume and the projects on it. I had to pass a drug test and background check in the next couple of days as well.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with IT and Computers?   1 Answer

Material Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Yakima, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Triumph Group (Yakima, WA) in January 2014.

Interview

Interview went really well. All employees followed the scripts for the questions asked. I had ample time to answer any and all questions they had presented to me. There was all off the organization in the room to ask specific details about my past work experience. Nothing felt threatening in the interview as everyone was very friendly. Was able to take a tour of site once the interview process was over, I enjoyed that part.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Triumph Group.

Interview

There was no interview for a contract position. Hopefully this will tell you something about their foresight. Throwing stuff at the wall to see what sticks mentality. Typical hierarchy. Know it all's on all levels but they get worse as their pay grade increases within the hierarchy.

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hot Springs, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Triumph Group (Hot Springs, AR) in October 2014.

Interview

The Director of Finance and Controller were very nice and gracious. Two weeks between first and second interview. I met with the HR manager who answered my questions and gave me a broader sense of what to expect in benefits if hired. They kept me posted in a timely manner.

Interview Questions

• Wanted to know my experience with costing and payroll providers.   Answer Question