Triumph Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Triumph Healthcare

CL Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Triumph Healthcare (Denver, CO) in August 2010.

Interview

Excellent hospital team interviewing. HOWEVER, a non-clinical position has no knowledge of clinical decisions with staff. Also, a non-clinical person doesn't understand when a clinician moves around to different hospitals in order to acquire vast experience. This was this case for me when the hospital CEO and Director of Professional Relations wanted me for the Liaison job at a local hospital BUT the VP of Relations in an office 800 miles disagreed.

Clinical Liason/Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Triumph Healthcare (Detroit, MI) in April 2009.

Interview

Was pursued by this company to work for them. I submitted my resume, had an interview with the CEO. I then had a phone interview with three regional directors. Was offered the job two days later.

Interview Questions

• How would you market a hospital where you knew no one?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I told them that I had not taken the job a year earlier because of the pay and benefits. They asked what I was making and met that, plus bonuses and mileage.

Director of Professional Relations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mishawaka, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Triumph Healthcare (Mishawaka, IN) in December 2008.

Interview

Initial conversation with recruiter who set up a 1:1 interview with VP of Prof Relations, then I had a phone interview with Regional Dir of Prof Relations. After that interview, I had a panel interview with Administrative Team at local hospital. Once offer was made and accepted, I had background check and drug screen

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire someone with such little experience?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I told them what I was making at previous job with salary and bonus and told them I wouldn't take any less. Recruiter negotiated salary and then additional bonus.

Rcp Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Triumph Healthcare in January 2009.

Interview

phone call to set up interview. short interview then you wait a week or so, longer for some then you get called in to accept job offer. If you take it you have to do all the pre employment stuff. then a hospital orientation. then departmental orientation.