Tru Vue Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tru Vue Interview Questions

2.7

Marketing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tru Vue.

Interview

I spoke with HR and the hiring manager on the phone to better understand the position and how my skill set applied to the role. I was quickly brought in for an in-person interview and then completed a second round with a couple other individuals. Everyone was very welcoming. It was not too stressful.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a marketing promotion that you developed and executed. What details were included in your plan? What made the promotion successful and what could have been done to make it better?   Answer Question

Human Resources/Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Faribault, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tru Vue (Faribault, MN) in November 2014.

Interview

It started with a phone screen, I believe mine ended up lasting about an hour. Then I moved onto the first round of interviews where I met with the HR Representative and the HR Manager. They were very friendly and down to earth. After finishing this interview I was brought in once more to meet with the VP of Operations, Plant Controller and again with the HR Manager. I toured the facility during my second interview and was offered the job within the next week.

Interview Questions

• What about this position interests you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was not much of a negotiation phase.

Marketing Traffic Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tru Vue (Chicago, IL) in July 2011.

Interview

I received a phone call from HR to meet with hiring manager and her staff. I met with the staff first and then the manager. I interviewed with the staff for about 45 minutes and then with the manager for another 25 minutes. The manager offered me the job right on the spot, but I waited and called her back with the answer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience as it relates to this position?   1 Answer