TruHearing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TruHearing Interview Questions

Interviews at TruHearing

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Draper, UT

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at TruHearing (Draper, UT) in March 2018.

Interview

I was very excited to finally get a chance to interview with these guys. Sat down had about a 30 minute face-to-face which was fine. Then I sat and coded with them for about an hour. I know I had some of my lingo wrong, but understood the code. I was positive and worked through to my best ability. For being my first developer interview I thought I did great especially being at a junior level. Had a great sit-down after.... and THEN NO PHONE CALL OR EMAIL FOLLOW-UP!!!! They're looking for someone who isn't a "weird", when in reality they are the weirdos. Search elsewhere!

Interview Questions

• It wasn't the questions that were difficult, but the sit-down 1+ coding challenge.   Answer Question

TruHearing Response

May 3, 2018 – VP of Human Resources

We apologize for not contacting you after the interview process. Our goal is to contact every candidate by phone to give them outcome and specific feedback. In the event that we are unable to contact... More

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Was given one take home coding assignment. Then was invited to in person interview which involved pair-programming with two developers. Before the pair programming started, there was a 20 mins discussion with 2-3 people in room about general aspects. Then I was sent for pair programming. The first session of pair programming went well. But in the middle of second pairing interview the CTO/hiring manager came to desk, interrupted the developer and asked to comeback to room and asked if I have any more questions. Next day they came back saying that they are looking for a senior developer so they are going to pass.

Provider Relations Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Draper, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TruHearing (Draper, UT) in June 2018.

Interview

It was great and very professional. I felt that they cared about everything I had to say and really listened to me. They asked very in depth questions which really brought out who I am as a person and an employee.

Hearing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TruHearing.

Interview

The interview process was pretty simple:
    Phone screen
    Meet with one of the sales managers for a second interview
    Meet with the floor manager for the final interview.

Overall, I enjoyed the interview process

Hearing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Draper, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TruHearing (Draper, UT) in September 2017.

Interview

Online application with an attached resume; email resume to designated person; follow-up with the designated person; schedule the interview; interview; accept offer; complete HR process to onboard and start training.

Interview Questions

• What customer service experience I have had   1 Answer

General Manager Interview

Interview

I own and operate an electrical bike company.
    I have been working this position for around six years. Before that I was co-owner / creator and manager of holiday express and suites. I also owned restaurant and have in management since graduating from Mississippi State University in 1987.

Professional Position Interview

Interview

I did not apply for the position. The manager of Human Resources reached out to me through LinkedIn. I followed up with him and an internal recruiter before talking with the hiring manager over the phone. During the call, I heard traffic noise and other intrusive sounds in the background. The call cut out repeatedly, which made it difficult to communicate. I asked the hiring manager if he was driving. He replied that he was because he had a meeting to get to. I'm not sure why the phone interview was scheduled for a time when the hiring manager couldn't give his full attention to the conversation.

The hiring manager asked me verbally and in writing to come in for an in-person interview. The internal recruiter contacted me and set up that interview. She told me the hiring manager was very excited about me and wanted to get me in before the end of the week. I was scheduled to meet with the hiring manager and a vice president. I canceled work with one of my clients to accommodate the company's time frame. Hours later, the hiring manager contacted me directly and asked to see more work before agreeing to move forward with the in-person interview. (The one that had already been extended and scheduled.) His email contained errors with regard to our discussion during the phone interview. Those misunderstandings arose, I believe, from his lack of focus during the call. He was driving. The signal was fading in and out. He had no way to take notes. He couldn't refer to my resume or portfolio when I pointed to items in those pieces.

I withdrew from consideration because I felt the timing of the hiring manager's final communication and his circumventing of the recruiter were unprofessional. He and the recruiter were not communicating well with one another, and their communications with me were inconsistent. I would gladly have provided the additional information the hiring manager requested if he had made that request in a timely fashion, if he hadn't already extended the offer to interview on site, and if that interview hadn't already been set up by the internal recruiter. I was disappointed with how the recruitment and interview processes were handled.