TruMark Financial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at TruMark Financial

Member Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Feasterville Trevose, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TruMark Financial (Feasterville Trevose, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

Interview process was pretty quick. But had to wait and entire month to get into a training class. Only had three interviews; initial phone, hr rep, then branch manager.all took about a week.

Msr Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TruMark Financial (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

easy process, had to go through two interviews, one with recruiter and one with branch manager. was persistent in calling after interview to know status of employment. job offers training in branch and at head quarters.

Interview Questions

• where do you see youself going with this company   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negative phase

Member Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at TruMark Financial (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2014.

Interview

Two interview one with Hr and other with branch manager. Interview was very relaxed and conversational. I knew I got the job because the vibe was great. I really enjoy working for the company now

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TruMark Financial (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2011.

Interview

The interview process for the teller position was very simple and straight forward. The hiring managers are very friendly which definitely helps the process.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TruMark Financial (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2011.

Interview

Started with a phone interview and eventually scheduled a one on one interview with a manager. Called back for a second interview with another manager. Were mostly concerned if I had cash handling experience. Got the impression that this is a large company who does tons of interviews and I was just another person in line for a mediocre job.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation where you had to multitask   1 Answer

I found something closer to home that paid somewhat more.