True Telecom Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at True Telecom

2.8

Business Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dartford, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at True Telecom (Dartford, England (UK)) in May 2016.

Interview

My interview was different from everyone else's. I had my interview, was then offered the job, then started the job that very second. The process included talking about my skills in sales and how they contributed to the job role. Interviewers then left the room, and I had to talk to them via the phone so they could hear how I would sound talking to their clients.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the company   1 Answer

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maidstone, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at True Telecom (Maidstone, England (UK)) in July 2014.

Interview

Rubbish was talked at and not really asked anything relievent to my work , all was a load of sales pitching and nothing really that i could see that they knew anything about what they wanted

Negotiation

rubbish

Field Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dartford, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at True Telecom (Dartford, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

sleek and informortive. very interactive, includes various test from maths to role play. the whole process took around 2 hours. Very good selection process, was chuffed to bits when i was hired.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at True Telecom in November 2016.

Interview

Really relaxed interview, made you feel really welcome and comfortable when you came in. Just really wanted to get to know your better as a person, didn't ask any questions to try and catch you out

Data Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dartford, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at True Telecom (Dartford, England (UK)) in March 2014.

Interview

I was sat down for a few minutes and then had to complete a quick test of my maths and mental skills. I was then taken into the interview room for my interview.

Telesales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dartford, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at True Telecom (Dartford, England (UK)) in August 2016.

Interview

To begin with, I was contacted by one of their internal recruiters to arrange a face to face interview. Upon arriving I was taken to a board room and we spoke about the usual job history, standard skills and then went on to history of the company. I was surprised to receive a quick math test but I suppose that is fair as sales involves a lot of numbers. I then had a quick mock phone call to see whether I had the skills required and after that, I was told about the process once j accepted the position. Overall, it was a very pleasant experience.