TrustArc Java Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TrustArc Java Developer Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TrustArc (San Francisco, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

phone screen went well. onsite interview was pretty decent. The irony is, they test the candidate for problem solving and decision making skills. But, the sad part is, they suck at making a decision when it comes to hiring someone. Too confused. first they said they wanted to continue after the onsite site, then they apparently put the position on hold and then after constantly getting in touch with HR. all of a sudden they had a clear answer. wow. maybe it was a blessing in disguise to not get an offer. But, on the positive, very professional (apart from the decision making obviously) and if you like to work in SFO downtown, maybe this is a good option.

Interview Questions

• quiet a lot of technical questions related to the position iteslf and DS and aglorithms obviously.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for TrustArc

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TrustArc (San Francisco, CA) in September 2010.

Interview

I have had 4 different interviews in 10 days. 2 were on the phone and 2 were on the site. First, I have been contacted by HR for a preliminary technical interview (Simple java questions, compare heritage versus composition, collections, etc). The second phone interview was with a senior engineer. The questions were more than simple (threading questions, mapreduce framework, interacting with db via java) etc. What is the meaning of "volatile" keyword ? They have a small engineering team, I guess only 3 people. I have been interviewed by 2 on site. This was a blackboard interview about all over java, some questions were DMW-like questions, either you know them or not (or you would get an Illegal exception, if you try to compile the other answer). They also asked me to make a code project on site, in 90 mins. Code an elevator. The last interview was with VP of engineering. Not a technical one, general stuff. They did not make me an offer at the end. The procedure was quite fast and professional. They are expending their team, and I assume they have no precise projects in their minds yet.

Interview Questions

• Explain "Volatile" keyword. A lot of threading questions.   1 Answer
    • Self join with the same sql table, group by, having keyword?   Answer Question
    • Code an elevator simulator in java.   1 Answer
    • How do you rate your java knowledge?   1 Answer