Truven Health Analytics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Truven Health Analytics

2.9

Agile Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Truven Health Analytics (Denver, CO) in July 2015.

Interview

Screening with Recruiter then meeting with the manager I was to report to. Was kept waiting. When this happens there is a high probability that "ducks are not in row around there"... The interviewer shared several times, "there is a high amount of ambiguity here." "We do Agile here differently".

Interview Questions

• How do you run an Agile meeting?   2 Answers

Negotiation

NA

Contract Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Truven Health Analytics (Ann Arbor, MI) in March 2014.

Interview

I had several interviews with this company. There were numerous reschedules, and even missed interviews on the part of the company. At one point the job was cancelled, then I was called back several weeks later to be asked to come in for another interview. I determined that the position was not a fit for me, and I declined the offer.

Interview Questions

• I asked the people interviewing me what they liked about their job. Most of the people interviewing me did not like their job, which was a big red flag for me.   Answer Question

Consulting Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Truven Health Analytics (Denver, CO) in March 2014.

Interview

Three week interview process with Senior consulting managers. Mostly telephone interviews with one in-person interview mainly because we were in the same city. Next step may involve another in-person interview, but waiting to hear next steps.

Interview Questions

• Why Truven and how do you see yourself growing within the role and company. Most were standard questions about experience and value as a potential team member.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I anticipate getting the offer as eluded to verbally but haven't gone through negotiation or signing of contract yet.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Truven Health Analytics (Chicago, IL).

Interview

it was pretty straight forward nothing to hard, but they really want to make sure you are willing to learn a lot because the first 6 months are intensive learning experiences.

Lead Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Truven Health Analytics in March 2011.

Interview

First the phone interview, just asking some basic information. After phone interview, we schedule to meet at the office. 2 rounds of interview. one by senior analyst, one by Manager.

Interview Questions

• What can you achieve at this position   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

A recruiter from Truven contacted me to discuss open positions at the company and we set up a time later in the week for a phone screen. The time came and went and I never got a call. I emailed the recruiter and never got a response. A few weeks later I see a bunch of job postings on LinkedIn and wouldn't you know that the recruiter who couldn't bother to contact me was the one who made the postings. I imagine they did me a favor because if they'll act this rude before even speaking to someone then I can't imagine how they treat people further along in the process.

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Truven Health Analytics (Ann Arbor, MI) in December 2010.

Interview

Interviewed by three members of the team-the Manager, Director and lead Installation Consultant for 1 hour. Was asked about my experience at previous companies and was asked various questions on being a good team player.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I got the expected salary

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Several questions by two individuals (manager and director) about personality traits and technical skills. Was led to a room/enclave and discussed the position for about one hour in total. Very lenient.

Client Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Truven Health Analytics (Ann Arbor, MI) in July 2014.

Interview

Apply online through the internal website. Human Resources reviews the qualifications and calls to ask additional questions and set up testing if needed. There was a test submitted through survey monkey that helped to review each candidates thought process. Next if the survey is completed satisfactorily, three one hour interviews are scheduled. For this particular position, the interviews were scheduled with the Director of Client Services and two Client Services Managers.

Interview Questions

• One of the questions that they asked was where do you see yourself at in 5 years.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

Initial phone screen and then an onsite interview with 4 different employees.