Tsymmetry Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tsymmetry Interview Questions

IT Professional Interview

Interview

Phone Interview with company and then an additional interview with client. Skype call with agency, then 2 follow up phone interviews. 1 tech screen, one more culture and team fit oriented.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Tsymmetry.

Interview

I was arranged to interview with one of the recruiting managers for TSymmetry for a position in Washington DC. It was discussed verbally a couple times on the phone. The recruiting manager suggested a Skype interview initially. I mentioned I had other discussions that week, and we could either do it later in the week if convenient. It was confirmed our initial day on Monday would be acceptable. Monday at 10:30AM I had no call or email to setup the Skype interview. I reached out to the TSymmetry Recruiting Manager, no answer. I received an email moments later suggesting it was never taking place. The miscommunication caused wasted my time.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tsymmetry (Washington, DC) in June 2015.

Interview

Informal meeting with the recruiting team and team lead. Learned about the firm and the position. Felt like a meet and greet but was used to determine how I would fit in with their work culture. A lot of the position is based on personality and work ethic so rather than asking me specific questions about my work experience they tried to get to know me.

Interview Questions

• -what I was looking for in a position and company
      -what I liked about my previous job experiences
      -my work ethic
      -future goals
      -general questions about myself/experience
      Answer Question

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Tsymmetry (Arlington, VA) in January 2015.

Interview

A recruiter calls to gauge your interest and talks about your background and job wish list. This is brief and is meant to get you an interview with the client/partner. The next call is from the technical lead on the project. This could be someone from a partner company, or from TSymmetry. After the phone screen, you may get a call from the project manager, at which time they will tell you if you have the job or not. An in-person office interview was not necessary.