Tulane Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tulane Medical Center Interview Questions

Interviews at Tulane Medical Center

2.7

Paramedic Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tulane Medical Center.

Interview

Long process. But once you are called in it is pretty easy.They will try to beat you down on salary but if you are firm at what you want, they will eventually come close.

Lab Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tulane Medical Center in June 2018.

Interview

Process was quick, Went to interview with The I already have the Job attitude and offered on spot. Everyone was nice so I wasn’t nervous at all. Happy to start.

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Tulane Medical Center (New Orleans, LA) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates, and making a hire

OR Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tulane Medical Center (New Orleans, LA) in October 2015.

Interview

Met with HR to discuss experience then met with nurse educator and acting department manager to discuss experience and suitability for position. It was typical of an OR nurse interview

Interview Questions

• If I was prepared to deal with the reality of some surgeons less desirable behavioral qualities   1 Answer

Surgical Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tulane Medical Center (New Orleans, LA) in August 2015.

Interview

Human resources worked really fast with me, I was called the next day and I did a phone interview and was promoted for my face to face interview in that same conversation

Interview Questions

• What surgeries are you familiar with?   1 Answer

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tulane Medical Center.

Interview

Interviewed Briefly with HR discussing why I wanted to work there and what my interests were, second interview with 2 hiring managers (over phone because I lived out of state) included why I wanted to live in new orleans and a few behavioral interview questions, then toured campus for third interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult patient you had and how you handled it; why are you interested in ICU nursing   Answer Question

Program Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tulane Medical Center (New Orleans, LA) in June 2010.

Interview

Phone interview with HR. Involved basic resume questions followed by a panel interview with technical experts and hiring managers.

Panel interview questions relate to the position description. Key technical and skill set questions were part of the interview process as well. Overall, it went very well.

Interview Questions

• Please describe your weakness and strength?   1 Answer
    • Do you consider yourself successful?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tulane Medical Center.

Interview

Mostly performance and leadership type questions. Gave scenarios together with possible options to problem resolution. Also, few questions about personal and family life together with interests, hobbies, and things you do in your spare time.

Interview Questions

• Certain problem solving issues when dealing with difficult employees   1 Answer

Negotiation

Little to none

Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Tulane Medical Center.

Interview

Long process - it took 8 months to get through the interview process. I met with many, many people and then was told the only one who made a decision was my direct supervisor.

Interview Questions

• None. All typical questions. They do the 360 group process with behavioral type questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

They do not negotiate on salary

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tulane Medical Center in December 2013.

Interview

This was the worst interview experience I have ever had. From my first interaction with HR, through the entire process it was a disaster and very unprofessional. I was called the wrong first name on the phone by HR but then my travel arrangements were made by HR and they misspelled my name. When I arrived I could tell that the hiring manager was not interested in spending time with me and did not ask me any questions. That was a red flag right there. I appreciate the opportunity to interview and the learning experience it brings. however, i knew this was not the place for me. Multiple candidates interviewed on the same day and the interview process was never explained to me. I had to ask for an itinerary because no one even sent me one for the day of my interview. I was very disappointed.

Interview Questions

• Typical Questions.... How do you deal with a personality conflict was the hardest one I believe...   Answer Question