Tulane Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tulane Medical Center Interview Questions

Interviews at Tulane Medical Center

2.7

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tulane Medical Center.

Interview

Interviewed Briefly with HR discussing why I wanted to work there and what my interests were, second interview with 2 hiring managers (over phone because I lived out of state) included why I wanted to live in new orleans and a few behavioral interview questions, then toured campus for third interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult patient you had and how you handled it; why are you interested in ICU nursing   Answer Question

Lab Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tulane Medical Center in June 2018.

Interview

Process was quick, Went to interview with The I already have the Job attitude and offered on spot. Everyone was nice so I wasn’t nervous at all. Happy to start.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Tulane Medical Center (New York, NY) in June 2018.

Interview

Had a very positive experience at Tulane. From phone screening and on site interview. The recruiter was very helpful and knowledgeable. Phone interview was straight forward and after that I was offered to go for onsite interview and met with the manager and other staffs. The onsite interview went smooth with typical nursing questions. The interviewers were all pleasant and friendly. Over all, it was great!

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had conflict with other nurse, what did you do to resolve it?   Answer Question

Paramedic Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tulane Medical Center.

Interview

Long process. But once you are called in it is pretty easy.They will try to beat you down on salary but if you are firm at what you want, they will eventually come close.

Pre Authorization Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tulane Medical Center (New Orleans, LA) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied for the position and got called for the interview the next day. I ultimately had an interview two days after I applied. The first interview was one on one. The second interview was a peer interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you didn't get along with a co worker   1 Answer

OR Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tulane Medical Center (New Orleans, LA) in October 2015.

Interview

Met with HR to discuss experience then met with nurse educator and acting department manager to discuss experience and suitability for position. It was typical of an OR nurse interview

Interview Questions

• If I was prepared to deal with the reality of some surgeons less desirable behavioral qualities   1 Answer

Surgical Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tulane Medical Center (New Orleans, LA) in August 2015.

Interview

Human resources worked really fast with me, I was called the next day and I did a phone interview and was promoted for my face to face interview in that same conversation

Interview Questions

• What surgeries are you familiar with?   1 Answer

ER Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Tulane Medical Center (New Orleans, LA) in June 2015.

Interview

First interview was a phone call from a Work at home HR business partner, for 30 minutes. I was called back a few weeks later to schedule a on site interview. The on site interview, was on the unit in the Emergency Department, in the Clinical Supervisors office.

Interview Questions

• Via the phone interview, I I was asked to describe my work experience in nursing, list all of my certifications. What shift would I like to work on, and so on. I was called back a few weeks later to schedule a on site interview. The Onsite interview was a very professional interview, I was asked where did I see myself in 5 years, I was asked why did I think I would be a good fit in the ER and how was my experience with Psych patients. Describe my most challenging situations on the job & my most rewarding. Had I ever had a confrontation with co worker and how did I handle it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negation, HR has to evaluate your experience then make a offer.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tulane Medical Center.

Interview

Mostly performance and leadership type questions. Gave scenarios together with possible options to problem resolution. Also, few questions about personal and family life together with interests, hobbies, and things you do in your spare time.

Interview Questions

• Certain problem solving issues when dealing with difficult employees   1 Answer

Negotiation

Little to none

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Tulane Medical Center (New Orleans, LA) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates, and making a hire