Turbonomic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Turbonomic Interview Questions

Updated Jun 5, 2017

3.1

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Turbonomic.

Interview

Had a phone screen, two in person interviews. Got invited back again to do a sales presentation. Definitely not easy, pretty technical had to preform in front of the directors.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Turbonomic (Boston, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

Multiple interviews with different company leaders (CFO, CEO, Sales VP, Regional VP, Head of People, etc). If the CEO doesn't like you, pack it up and head home. Lack of feedback after the process.

Software QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Turbonomic in February 2017.

Interview

Received email for phone interview from recruiter. Had initial 30 minute non-technical interview. After which received online tech assessment with 2 coding problems, which where somewhat difficult to understand with not enough clarification. Few days later received an email saying that they will be moving on with some other candidate.

Interview Questions

• First question what to tell them what I know about the company and what it does.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Turbonomic (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview started with a call with an HR person, was a 20 min talk to go over my background and resume.
    After that there was a technical interview with a team leader which lasted an hour. He went over my resume and asked me some questions about stuff I did and how I implemented them. The last 20 minutes of the interview were a coding challenge on a shared screen. Was a hard coding challenge and I don't see anyone encountering such a problem in a real world working environment, but I think I did ok.

The annoying part was that no one got back to me to let me know how the process is going. It's ok if I don't pass, but just so say. I think it's very unprofessional to not let know your candidate what's up and just leave him in the dark. If that's the company's thinking than I'd rather not work there.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Turbonomic (Boston, MA) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was soon contacted to do a brief phone interview. After that, I was asked to come in early the next week to meet with a SDR team manager and a director. Following those interviews, I was asked to come in again to meet with the VP of sales. I heard back within two days.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Turbonomic (Boston, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

Fast process. Got an email, set up a phone interview, invited into the office. Met with four employees. This lasted around two hours. Recruiter was awesome and so helpful. After the in person interview I was offered the job a few days later on the phone.
    Office was amazing. The employees who interviewed me made sure that I knew this was not a traditional office set up and that I would not be working typical office hours. They all seemed super happy and willing to put in these hours for the company.

Interview Questions

• What is your understanding of our product?   1 Answer

SDR Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Turbonomic.

Interview

Referral - was contacted within 3 days to set up a phone interview. Did two phone interviews before being asked to come to the office. After each interview, it would take about 4-5 days to get a response on whether I was asked back for additional interviews.

Sales Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Turbonomic.

Interview

I was interviewed on the phone. They asked the basic questions like why do you want to work for them and a time you had a difficult task and how you handled it

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Turbonomic (Boston, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

A friend working at the company submitted my resume to human resources and an HR employee emailed me within a week to set up a time for a phone interview. The phone interview was a 30 minute conversation, discussing why I was interested in the position, what I knew about the company and SDR role. I then had 3 separate on-site interviews with 7 company employees and was extended an offer 2 days after my final round. I accepted 2 day following that.

SDR Interview

Application

Interview

It is often the case that companies do a poor job communicating with potential job candidates. That was not the case at VMTurbo. The entire selection and interview process at VMTurbo was outstanding. It is clear that the HR department is passionate about their work and they do an excellent job promoting the company. Although I decided not to move forward with another job opportunity, VMTurbo would be a great company to work for.

Interview Questions

• Why sales? What are you passionate about? Tell us about your work/school experience?   Answer Question