U.S. Physical Therapy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at U.S. Physical Therapy

PTA Physical Therapist Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaumont, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Physical Therapy (Beaumont, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

TERRIBLE. UNETHICAL. DISHONEST. DON'T APPLY HERE. DON'T RELOCATE FOR THIS JOB!
    I applied via email with resume. Did a Skype interview. Was promised relocation assistance. Three days before I was to move, they refused to give me the relocation assistance and took back offer, because they never actually planned on giving it to me.
    I had given notice to my work, landlord, family, spent time, money to pack all my possessions, etc. and paid for my PTA license for Texas (expensive) all of that, for them to FAIL me right when they were supposed to deliver on their part of the deal! The process took nearly a month, they were pressuring to get me down there, but never gave me the relocation assistance they promised, so how was I supposed to get down there?
    After taking back the offer, they tried to "reconsider" because they misunderstood? What? And the person who hired me was too cowardly to even talk to me about the failure on their part to do what they said they would do, she let some schmoe at corporate office do her dirty work for her. Some good ol' boy who knew zero about the deal until the end of it, but had the nerve to act like he knew.
    Plus, they changed the hiring contract multiple time without conversing with me about it, just tried to slip the lower compensation part past me after promising me more. Luckily I caught it.
    Totally unprofessional, unorganized, shameful! Read the reviews on here of people who did actually work for them- NOT GOOD.
    Dodge the bullet, glad I did!

See above.

Clinic Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Physical Therapy (Austin, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

Phone interview that was fairly comprehensive in nature. They asked many important questions and I discussed the role with both the regional director from USPh and the primary clinical partner at my facility in Texas. This was quick and easy, and I felt like they did a good job with screening their applicants and asking me detailed questions about my qualifications.

Corporate Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at U.S. Physical Therapy (Houston, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

2 rounds of interviews, which were fairly casual and informal. The interview lasted about 20-30 minutes. I talked about my educational background, job experiences and even family life. At the end we seemed to go off tangent and talked about family, kids, etc.

Interview Questions

• Describe your professional background and experience. Why do you think you are a good fit for this position and our company? Do you work well under time constraints and in fast-pace environment?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much in terms of negotiation. The salary offered was pretty much as-is, take it or leave it.