UC Davis Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at UC Davis Health

2.9

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UC Davis Health (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

I had a panel interview with about three people. There was about 10 questions, which they all took turns asking. The interview lasted about 30mins. They said they would let all the candidates know where they got the job or not. They started a reference check on me, but I'm still waiting for the next process.....can anyone tell me if I was the chosen one?

Interview Questions

• Tell me 3 different insurance plans?   2 Answers

Junior Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UC Davis Health (Sacramento, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

I missed my first interview because I mixed up the time. Fortunately, staff did not hire anyone and I was called in for a second opportunity. The interview questions were related to the job description and took place with the potential supervisor and current employee for the position.

Interview Questions

• How would you respond to a Spanish-speaking research participant?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at UC Davis Health (North Sacramento, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

The interview is one Hour long. It consists of pre-determined questions asked to every applicant. You will sit in front of a panel and they will ask the questions in round robin format. My advice is to just be honest.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UC Davis Health (Sacramento, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Interviewed for several jobs over the course of six months... Seems like the organization is full of underachievers and only accepts candidates of mediocre caliber . The Lack of follow-up after the interview process, 50/50 response rate, is disheartening... Especially for the position level and the time/energy commitment of interviewing. There is no HR involvement, all hiring is handled via the department.

Interview Questions

• Typically; Phone screening and/or phone interview and then panel behavioral based interview.   Answer Question

Analyst III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UC Davis Health (Sacramento, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Panel interview with 5 people - Round robin questions asking behavioral skill questions and looking for examples. I interviewed for 3 jobs in a week. What I found out about Davis is they already have someone in mind. They just interview for the sake of legality issues

Analyst IV Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UC Davis Health (Sacramento, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Application process was fairly straightforward. I interviewed with 3 department employees. I was told the job was "evolving", which left me wondering if I would be doing something entirely different than what I originally applied for.

Interview Questions

• Questions were very data specific, but without example.   1 Answer

Intern Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UC Davis Health.

Interview

Interview process was very relaxed. Your typical behavioral interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Your typical interview questions. Prepare in advance to do well.   Answer Question

Administrative Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UC Davis Health (Sacramento, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

interview is slow and takes a long time to on board. Lengthy interview and thou roug. h I would recommend the place if you like high acuty cases. The pay is less than KP. Your choice. 7% mandatory pension submission, so you make 7% less than they adventize

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UC Davis Health (New York, NY).

Interview

I had a Panel interview with four interviewers. Each interviewer asked questions and follow up questions. Asked about experience as well as scenario type questions. Also, asked about company knowledge.

Admin Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UC Davis Health (Sacramento, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

panel of five supervisors of involved heads of department, questions alternating from all of them. It was less intimidating since I had already temped for the department, otherwise it would have been pretty scary.

Interview Questions

• What would your former employer say were your weaknesses?   1 Answer