UC Davis Health Interview Questions

Updated Jan 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at UC Davis Health

2.9
HardAverageEasy
Found 80 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UC Davis Health (United States)

Interview

Got a call to interview after 8-10 days of submitting an application. Interviewed with 4 people, some behavioral questions, and some patient scenarios. I was asked to submit a reference through SkillSurvey and received an offer after 1 week.

Interview Questions
  • What are your strengths/weaknesses? What is your 5-year goal?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at UC Davis Health (United States)

Interview

It was with the unit manager and another nurse. They were very nice and kind. It was an interview with basic behavioral questions and then a few clinical scenarios.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you dealt with a conflict with a coworker
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at UC Davis Health (United States)

Interview

It was very formal. They check off boxes and write on paper while you are speaking. It was about 10 questions and one clinical question. There wasn't much interaction, so their process is more objective.

Interview Questions
UC Davis Health
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at UC Davis Health (Sacramento, CA) in Sep 2020

Interview

The interview was first a phone interview for 5 mins with 3 situational questions and then they invite you for a 30 min interview over WebEx. Lots of situational questions.

Interview Questions
UC Davis Health
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UC Davis Health (Sacramento, CA) in Aug 2020

Interview

It was a panel of 3. I think this was one of my hardest interview in my career so far as a MA. I was too nervous to remember much of the questions, but there was probably a total of 10 questions and each panel asks a question from the list they have. I think what really made me nervous was the atmosphere. So I would have to say that my experience was neutral, it could've been better. I was told I would hear back in a week, but knowing how hectic things are now. It took a month, but I knew I wasn't going to get it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 5 months. I interviewed at UC Davis Health (Sacramento, CA) in Jul 2020

Interview

I applied in Feb got a call for an interview for July. The day before my scheduled interview I received and call from a male employee who was rude and wanted to change the time. I asked for a different date as I had to take time of from work. He said no, they wanted to make their decision by early next week. Showed up for the interview at the new time. The HR associate was late and quite rude. When I walked into the room where the interview was taking place there was three women present and the Executive Director on Skype. I asked my questions and then asked when will I hear something, the HR associate said a week. I send my thank you emails on Monday because Friday was a Holiday and the interview was late Thursday. I didn't hear anything. I called the Executive Director and left a voicemail. Nothing. They ghosted me which a pretty lousy feeling all the hoops I had jumped through for this interview. This has left a bad taste in my mouth in regards to this company that at one point I thought was my dream place to work.

Interview Questions
UC Davis Health
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UC Davis Health (Sacramento, CA) in Jun 2020

Interview

Initial interview was with hiring manager. It was general and relaxed. 2nd interview was with hiring manager and 2 other managers. It was intense but the questions were structured and well thought out.

Interview Questions
UC Davis Health
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UC Davis Health (United States)

Interview

I got an interview with the Volunteer Services. They asked me why I want to volunteer and which department. I got the position right on the spot. We talked about shifts and she told me I can start in two weeks after I do the online training.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at UC Davis Health (United States)

Interview

Applied in November, got called in March three months after application closed for start date in April. The managers on the unit I interviewed were really kind and friendly, as well as some of the staff I talked to before my interview.

Interview Questions
  • Why UC Davis and what are your expectations for the program?
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at UC Davis Health (United States) in Nov 2019

Interview

The interview consisted of a panel interview . It was 1 hour long . There was 21 questions . 16 of the questions were mostly 3 part questions, the other 5 were test questions. Then, you needed to create a letter based on information & scenario they gave you. It was a difficult interview but the interviewers were very nice.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 80