KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

UC Davis Health Interview Questions

Updated Apr 14, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 102 of over 102 interviews

In Person7%
Employee Referral5%
HardAverageEasy

UC Davis Health

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at UC Davis Health

Interview

I interviewed for multiple positions. All with panels of 4-5 people. Lasted around 30-45 min total. Usually more behavioral questions. My issue is that HR never provides a status on your application if you are no longer being considered for the role. It’s unprofessional to not provide an outcome for your interview.

Interview Questions
  • How would you deal with a situation where you have a time-sensitive specimen that needs to be tested?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

UC Davis Health

Application

I interviewed at UC Davis Health

Interview

Received phone call to set up zoom appointment. It was one on one zoom meeting with the nurse manager. Very friendly. Received a skill survey for the references. Submit at a minimum of 5 references. They would be sent a skill survey via email

Interview Questions
  • Mostly behavioral based questions, tell me about a time when…

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

UC Davis Health

Application

I interviewed at UC Davis Health

Interview

Quick and seamless discussion around past experiences. Reviewed previous research and discussed the overview of the work. High level overview of roles and responsibilities, what the research pertained to, and what the outcome of the internship would look like.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

UC Davis Health

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UC Davis Health

Interview

It was a panel interview done over Zoom and the panelist where very professional, and kind. Since it takes a few weeks to moths to hear back after applying for the position, I recommend making a copy of the job description and roles when applying. After position closes, that information can no longer be accessed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

UC Davis Health

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at UC Davis Health in Nov 2021

Interview

It was hard interview! I had interview at NICU department and they asked me some very specific questions about babies which I didn’t expect at all. Make sure you know some life saving skills for newborns!

Interview Questions
  • 1. Tell me about yourself.
  • Tell me a situation when you had been dealing with end of life care and what was the most difficult thing?
  • Tell me a time when someone gave you negative feedback. How did you deal with it?
2 people found this interview helpful

UC Davis Health

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UC Davis Health in Nov 2021

Interview

Get process, but its very rigorous due to they are conducted as panel interviews. This is too insure that they get them best candidate to fill the positions, but when you get in the process is worth it

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for u c davis?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I interviewed at UC Davis Health (Sacramento, CA)

Interview

I initially had a phone screening where I was able to answer some basic questions about my resume and ask questions regarding the job. I then had a very nice interview with a panel of about 4 people where I answered questions on my resume, what I would do in certain situations, and clinical questions. Afterwards I gave a short presentation on a broad clinical topic to a larger number of people.

Interview Questions
  • What do you do in a work setting that others may find annoying?

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at UC Davis Health (Sacramento, CA) in Oct 2021

Interview

Good cooperation environment, my professor is very friendly, and colleagues are very helpful. it generates more than $3.4 billion in annual economic output and more than 20,000 jobs. For every employee or dollar of output directly supported by UC Davis Health's operations, the Northern California economy gains an additional 1.1 jobs or $1.10 of output, respectively.

Interview Questions
  • What interests you about the field of biostatistics? What do you consider to be your greatest strength and greatest weakness as a biostatistician?

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UC Davis Health (Sacramento, CA)

Interview

It was an interview with a panel. Very nice people that I interviewed with and they allowed me time to answer questions thoroughly. It lasted about 25 minutes. I would interview with them again if I needed to.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UC Davis Health (Sacramento, CA) in Jun 2021

Interview

Applied and didn't get an interview until 2 weeks later. Interview went great and felt good. Was asked for references the next day however it's been almost a month but never had back... Don't like how they just leave you in the dark..

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 102 Interviews

UC Davis Health Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at UC Davis Health as 64.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.95 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Mosc II and Clinical Research Coordinator rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Registered Nurse and Analyst roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at UC Davis Health takes an average of 50 days when considering 120 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Patient Biller II had the quickest hiring process (on average 10 days), whereas Mosc II roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 74 days).

Common stages of the interview process at UC Davis Health according to 120 Glassdoor interviews include:

Group Panel Interview: 38.14%