UC Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UC Health Interview Questions

Interviews at UC Health

2.6

Interview

I submitted my application and in less than a week received a call from human resources to schedule an interview. I came in for the interview and met with a human resources specialist and then with the manager from the floor that I applied to. I received an offer for a position the next week.

Interview Questions

• Provide examples of different situations in which you have demonstrated certain values, i.e. integrity, etc.   Answer Question

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chester, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UC Health (West Chester, OH) in March 2017.

Interview

Brief phone screen in which I was asked basic screening questions and invited in for an interview. When I went in for the interview, I had a 2 person panel interview, then finished with an interview with the Manager.

Manager told me to contact 3 days later and she would have a decision. I did so, and she returned my call and expressed that a couple of internal candidates expressed interest and that she would need another week or so to make a decision. I followed up and was never contacted back. This was in March 2017. Then in August 2017, I received an email letting me know that I had not been selected. I felt this was tacky and unprofessional to not get back to someone you interviewed in person and then send a generic decline 5 months after the interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel when you have a lot of deadlines and you are constantly interrupted throughout the day by dropins?   Answer Question

Managerial Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UC Health (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2012.

Interview

Dropped an application online, over a month later was contacted about the position. Completed a phone interview that went well, then was asked in for an in-person interview. Average interview, nothing really memorable, was very formal and felt somewhat rushed as if they had other places they needed to be. It seemed clear I was still a candidate for the position and I was told they'd be in contact within 2 weeks for a second interview or possibly an offer.

2 weeks passed, left an email and voice mail with no response. Followed up with a polite email/voice mail with HR and the hiring manager once a week for over a month and was never responded to. It is common courtesy to at least contact who you called in for an in-person interview!

Accounting Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UC Health (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Applied online. Had a phone interview and was invited to come in. Submitted potential times (after requesting time off from my current job) and heard nothing. Called (this was about 48 hrs after the phone interview) because I needed to know something since I have a current job, and was told the position was filled but would it be ok to send my resume on to a very similar position? I said yes. Manager was polite and I assumed an internal hire had been selected. Didn't appreciate them leaving me hanging, but at least I had an answer since I called and followed up.

Weeks went on, and eventually I got a call from another manager on voicemail asking me if I was interested in a job. I called back the same day & got his voicemail and left a message. Heard nothing, so I called back the next day & left a message. (Two attempts at contact.) I left times I could be reached as well as my email address.

Later, I hear from the same number from someone else stating he is from HR wanting to know if I want to speak about the job. I'm frustrated at this point but we set a time for a phone interview. He doesn't call at the set time - he calls the next day.

Throughout the course of this, I've received several automated emails from UC Health saying that several positions I've applied for have been "closed but if you have an interview please honor the date and the time". The organization and the department seem so unorganized in their hiring process.

Interview Questions

• The phone screener with the first Manager was easy and very brief. It was about 5 minutes. She wasn't an HR person, she was a department manager. This was the only actual interview I had.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UC Health (Denver, CO) in June 2018.

Interview

I was interviewed by the unit director in an office in HR. It was a very positive experience. Everyone was very welcoming and did their best to make me feel comfortable. The interview lasted about 20-30 min.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about out hospital?
      Why do you want to work here?
      Strengths & weaknesses
      Describe your senior practicum
      What does "patient experience" mean to you?
      Tell me about an issue you had with a coworker and how it was resolved   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UC Health (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2019.

Interview

Interview with HR was easy. It took me less than 15 mins. Then the nursing manager came down to meet me at the HR office for the 2nd interview. Another nurse took me to the unit and showed me around. Got an offer after 3 days.

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UC Health.

Interview

A representative from HR calls you. An interview is scheduled with a nurse manager. They ask you about a time you failed. Ask about greatest achievement. Ask about experience.

Interview Questions

• What was your greatest achievement?   1 Answer

Information Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UC Health (Champaign, IL) in March 2014.

Interview

Interviewing was done over 4 interviews. 1 with HR representative 3 with the Hiring Manager. These interviews were over 1 month period of time. Communications seemed to breakdown. I was given false time deadlines which I don't believe were intentional but frustrating. It seemed that at the last interview the priorities of the job had changed due to the hiring of a new Department Manager.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't a question that was asked that was unexpected. The most difficult was "Why do you want this job?"   Answer Question

Exercise Physiologist Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UC Health.

Interview

I submitted my application and two weeks later was contacted by HR for a phone interview..
    Pretty in depth conference phone interview with the manager of rehab care and one other staff member then in person interview to follow

Interview Questions

• At the end of the interview I was caught off guard, they asked me if I could play any sport in any position, what would it be and why   Answer Question
    • They asked about their 4 core values. Which of the four is your strongest and which is your weakest   Answer Question

Research Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UC Health.

Interview

Phone interview, 3 panel interview. Pretty easy process. They asked questions about research regulations. Met with director and human resources. Very easy process. They asked just a couple research questions and called to offer the job the next day.

Interview Questions

• How long do you have to report an SAE   1 Answer