UC San Diego Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UC San Diego Interview Questions

Interviews at UC San Diego

2.4

Interview

there are usually three people interviewing you. Ask general questions about your experience with the library and other things. They also want to know your ability to handle fragile materials. They are very friendly and overall great interview experience.

Mobile Developer Interview

Interview

Simple and to the point. Relevant questions and understanding hiring manager. Expect a lengthy interview process for something like the ITS Help Desk. Reasonable interview process depending on the role.

Interview Questions

• How would you implement a card-based UI in React Native?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UC San Diego.

Interview

Lengthy, initial phone call interview then in person interview. Mock interviews were about troubleshooting issues with devices and connecting to networks. First was walking through the user to connecting to the internet as nd troubleshooting the issue.

Interview Questions

• How familiar are you with various software troubleshooting   Answer Question

Interview

Relaxed environment. They just want to see your fit with the team and whether you have a basic idea of analytics. A lot of what you are learning will be on the job. They don't expect too much from you but you need to be eager. This is a great place to work at and provides lots of flexibility.

Interview Questions

• Look at this visualized data (basic graphs and charts). What are your most interesting findings from this?   1 Answer

PhD Student Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UC San Diego.

Interview

we didnt have an interview. as far as I recall I just got the letter in the (e)mail saying I got in. the asked me to have some recommendation letters and transcripts.

Interview Questions

• during the application process they wanted to know about my pursuits and how the PhD would be a good fit for me. if you dont have a reason to do a PhD, don't do one.   1 Answer

Nurse Interview

Interview

Quick, easy, basic. There were no surprises and it was what I expected. They asked general questions, teamwork, let me ask questions. It was a panel of nurse managers and was not very structured.

Graduate Student Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at UC San Diego.

Interview

It was an online interview and it was timed to 45 seconds to a minute. It was also very vague questions like how many planes fly in the world in one day.

Interview Questions

• They asked the connection of my Undergrad major to my Master's Degree.   1 Answer

Busser Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UC San Diego.

Interview

The dude the guy man dude, he, literally just asked me my availability. There were no standard interview questions. It was very chill. He just looked at my classes and asked me what times I'd like to work.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UC San Diego.

Interview

Fast and easy, asked simple questions of certain scenarios. You have to apply online in order to get an interview. They will call you to come in. Interview with the boss and supervisor. They are all friendly.

Interview Questions

Interview

Quick, straight forward interview. Asked about my previous experience, how well I work with others, and what I thought about the job description. The interviewers were friendly and positive.