UGG Australia Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 26, 2017

1.9

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UGG Australia (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

It was a group interview me and two other people, took about 10 minutes simple and easy quesrtions called me the very next day with a job offer at a good starting pay

Interview Questions

• Why ugg? what are my strengths? and my availability?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Wasn't much of a negotiation she offered me a good starting pay

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UGG Australia (King of Prussia, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was extremely easy. I spoke to the Assistant Store Manager in his office and we just talked about my work experience. He called me the next day and offered me a position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at UGG?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UGG Australia (New York, NY).

Interview

short, comfortable..it was done in a noisy short space off the side of the sales floor. the store manager conducted the interview and she was very kind and warm and welcoming.

Interview Questions

• what did i know about the company?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UGG Australia.

Interview

It was easy and quick! Questions were basically the same as any other interview. They did ask about UPT and conversion. She also asked if I knew anything about UGG and the company. I said no because I really did not know. And she said when she stared she didn't now either but she explained to me who and what they are. And I didn't know they also sold men's shoes but they do.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at UGG Australia in January 2016.

Interview

Submitted application online and called store directly afterwards. The manager stated that she was looking to fill the position and she would begin calling applicants in a few weeks. Two weeks passed and I was called for an interview. It was really laid back and almost personal. We connected so I knew she would pass me on to the next step. The day after I was called by the area manager, basic leadership questions. The following week I was called by the HR rep and was asked basic leadership questions. Everyone was very friendly!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I told them exactly how much I wanted and that is what they offered

Sales Associate (Seasonal) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pottstown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UGG Australia (Pottstown, PA) in December 2015.

Interview

it was easy and i was in and out in ten to fifteen minutes. I got a call the next day saying i was hired. And i had to go in again so they could do a background check.

Sales Associate (Seasonal) Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UGG Australia (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy. Group interview setting I applied for seasonal. It was overall easy typical questions you get asked in these sorts of things. Why ugg and such.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No I think it's a set rate for seasonal employees.

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UGG Australia (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied online and received a phone call to come in for an interview within a week. Attended a group interview, which was very relaxed and answered the questions asked. The questions were pretty much the typical questions to be expected for retail jobs and the interviewer was very chill. Hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at UGG Australia.

Interview

Was called in a week prior to applying through the website came in for the interview with one of the managers .basic interview questions ,the lady i can tell liked me alot so was given a second interview on the spot with another manger where we pretty much went over the same stuff , i never received any feedback so i guess i didn't get it unprofessional.

Sales/Visuals Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at UGG Australia (New York, NY).

Interview

It went well. Store Manager was very warm and welcoming and we had a great conversation. We talked more conversational, then a formal interview. She asked me about my previous jobs and my skills, and was very interested in that I had a degree in art and knew about the company's affiliation with an art auction for St. Jude's Children Hospital. Since it did go so well, it wasn't long after our initial meeting did I get a call back from her offering me the job. It was about 2-3 days when she contacted me back. The store had over-hired and for about the first month or so, many people had to be let go, mostly based off performance.