ULLINK Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 13, 2017

3.1

Production Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at ULLINK (New York, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

Initially I was given a written test. This included technical questions relating to various technologies. SQL, FIX Protocol, and Unix. Afterwards, I did an interview with a hiring manager. Lastly, I was called back for another interview with a hiring manager. I started the following week.

Interview Questions

• Write a select statement, to pick different fields from two tables and sort the result.   1 Answer

FIX Connectivity Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ULLINK (New York, NY).

Interview

Took 8 page written test and met the office manager. 8 page test was pretty basic stuff, find the java script error, explain a fix message, understand an sql statement and write one out.

Then went back to meet a few people and went back a 3rd time to meet some more people. Complete waste of time. They really do not know a good hard working employee if it was right under their noses. I would not waste my time interviewing more than one day since it does not lead anywhere.

Interview Questions

• if you had a rubix cube (3x3x3) how many cubes are on a rubix cube with 4x4x4 ?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ULLINK (New York, NY) in December 2010.

Interview

I had a written technical test (C#, JAVA, depending on what you apply for) in their office. A few days later, I received a phone call asking me to come in for an interview. I met with an HR person first and then the hiring manager and the team leader.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ULLINK (Paris (France)) in November 2016.

Interview

I was contacted via LinkedIn. Several conversations over the phone with the recruiter, a personnality test, and I get to meet the Marketing Director. Very good meeting, I really enjoyed that experience. Came out really motivated to get the job. However, no new step taken for two months after that. The reason I got when enquiring for some news was : "we're building a shortlist and we can't find the profile we want."
    When I finally called them, two months later, to inform them that I had accepted another offer, they replied by "we wanted to make you meet the directors this week". I was really into that job opportunity and even though I am very happy with the new adventure I chose, still this experience leaves me with an uneasy feeling.

Human Resources Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ULLINK (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in December 2015.

Interview

Extensive. Had to undergo multiple layers of interviews with their senior management. At one point, I had to undergo an interview with a panel of company directors, where I was asked about my background in human resources and building an employer brand for an IT organization.

Interview Questions

• What's motivating you to join the company?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ULLINK.

Interview

Very informal interview process. I was interviews twice in places of my choice, 2 restaurants. They obviously cover the bill but I wore chinos to each interview and still got the job.

Scrum Master Interview

Interview

Interview process was not very long, 2-3 weeks, 2 interviews: hr and technical. All interviewers were very proffesional, presentation of the company, questions from my side and theirs on expectations and finally was offered over email.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

As expected

Software Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at ULLINK (Makati City (Philippines)) in March 2014.

Interview

First I was interviewed by a panel of technology experts, then after which I was interviewed by the senior manager in charged of the newly created account. The questions were tough and had to keep my composure to be able to answer each one of them properly. They wanted someone with really good technology grasp and leadership qualities.

Interview Questions

• If you were to design a system with these functionalities, what would be your layering strategy, and the technology stack you plan to use?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ULLINK (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in January 2013.

Interview

good and proper. however the entire process is very long and takes a month to confirm. The exam is very hard based on the technicality. time period of exam is too quick and not enough time to complete.

Scrum Master - Cluj-Napoca Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cluj-Napoca (Romania)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ULLINK (Cluj-Napoca (Romania)) in February 2012.

Interview

Everything was good, but after the second interview, I was not contacted anymore by their HR department. I would have been expecting a positive or negative response... but nothing... I think that's unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• What phone do you have?
      What was the last book you've read?   Answer Question