UMC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UMC Interview Questions

2.2

HRIS Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, MS

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UMC (Jackson, MS) in August 2009.

Interview

Referred by an employee. Applied online. Interviewed with Dept Mgr. Interview went well but internal candidate was offered job.

Interview Questions

• Describe an experience where you were able to solve an issue in a positive way. What was the issue and solution.   Answer Question
    • This position requires interfacing with a number of departments on a daily basis, how will you prioritize competing demands?   Answer Question

Medical Oncologist/Hematologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UMC (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2012.

Interview

Straight forward, to the point independent contractor with ER call responsibilities. I made a call. I spoke to hospital personal and put my foot in the door to make it happen. It happened. I got hospital privileges, and see patients in-pt and follow in my clinic.

Interview Questions

• what is your time availability in working with the call schedule?   1 Answer

Charge Nurse, RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UMC (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2011.

Interview

Process took much too long, from application, response, interview, to decision. Panel interview with typical behavioral based interview questions in addition to others.

Interview Questions

• No really particularly surprising, unexpected or difficult questions if you are experienced with interviews.   Answer Question

Patient Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at UMC (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2012.

Interview

There used to be the medical director who did the interviewing. However, after all the changes the company sort of pawns this off to anyone who is available. Like the directors secretary or the interim unit manager. The questions are really basic. The people they hire now for this position seem to need a psyche eval themselves. Haha. Be careful here. Not a profession. just a get you through your bills kind of job.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a patient locked him/herself in the bathroom (remember that most to these patients are psyche pts.)   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UMC (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2018.

Interview

Finish a 20-mins IQ test first, which consists of many geometrical figure inference problems. And then the engineer will chat with you about the interview details. (We both Chinese, so the engineer talked with me in Chinese.)

Interview Questions

• How will you deal with the path optimization problem?   1 Answer

Industrial Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UMC (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2016.

Interview

Easy interview with Chinese, ask about previous experience and introduce the job to me, but it is said that they interview hundreds of candidates for only one position and it takes a month to give feedback.

Industrial Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UMC (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2016.

Interview

Normal altitude test, including some math and pics problems, followed by a plain talking with a manager or a team leader(I'm not sure about this), then the interview ended. We did not talk about any professional questions and I'm quite confused about that. They even did not give any reply of the interview result, which is very impolite I think.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UMC (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2017.

Interview

chinese interview without much tech question. ask you able to work over time and shift work and 24 hours stand by . hard to learn. at the beginning do a quick iq test

Equipment Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at UMC (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Recommended by internal employee. First round with an M1 manager. Very standard questions and not difficult. 2 weeks later HR called me to offer me a job. But before signing the contract they sent me an email to say sorry. dah-dah, I was rejected.

Equipment Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UMC (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2016.

Interview

1)Taking logic test about numbers and sheet frist; 2)then talking to the hiring manager for abt 1 hr; 3) If qualified, proceed to HR to discuss. PS: better send a follow-up email if HR ignore you for a long time.