UPM-Kymmene Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 29, 2017

3.1

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPM-Kymmene (Naperville, IL) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Interview process took about 2 weeks. The interview was located in Naperville, IL. The interview took approximately one hour. Seemed like a great company to work for.

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at UPM-Kymmene (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

It has been a great long process where i was asked about my Skills, management and processing of data and communication skills with others.The Front Desk Coordinator - Receptionist will interact with clients in person or via telephone through inbound and outbound calls to schedule appointments, check in clients, and effectively manage client flow in the tax office, and receives cash, check, and credit card payments for provided tax services.

Interview Questions

• If am going to become the pride of the company.   1 Answer

Human Resource Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at UPM-Kymmene (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

I spoke with the Director and the President of the company. I was asked about my role as a HR manager at the Baltimore City Jail, what do I think I could contribute to their organization and what was most challenging for me previously. I felt comfortable during the interview and it flowed very smoothly.

Interview Questions

• What was my most challenging responsibility and how did I handle it?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at UPM-Kymmene.

Interview

3 month long process. First brief phone interview with HR, then meet with your potential boss, then group meeting with 4 people from UPM, HR rep and yourself. Plus must do online personality assessment (to see if you would fit with company and position). Overall not bad - pretty straightforward.

Formulation Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UPM-Kymmene in November 2014.

Interview

The Hiring manager called me first and took an interview over the phone for 30 minutes discussing my experience. The next day VP of UPM gave me a call and the interview was similar and based on my resume.

Interview Questions

• Every question was straight, all they asked me was about my research.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UPM-Kymmene (London, England (UK)) in April 2013.

Interview

All in all random questions regarding what cost control measures you have encountered,but a realign relaxed interviews relating to your skills.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you were involved in a major contract awarding.   Answer Question

IT Expert Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kraków (Poland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UPM-Kymmene (Kraków (Poland)) in December 2010.

Interview

First was phone interview by recruiter. Then management invited me onsite to meet them. I had interview with my current manager and his colleague. They asked valid questions although there wasn't clearly described in job offer what I will do.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

A bit :)