UPMC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UPMC Interview Questions

Interviews at UPMC

2.6

CSR Interview

Interview

I Applied, I got a Interview, I was Offered the job and then I took a Drug test. It was a smooth process , And I was kept up to date On everything .

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with irate customers   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at UPMC.

Interview

First round with Development and QA manager. They were asking general behavioral kind of questions which normally Managers or Hr's ask.
    Second round was technical interview with QA lead. It was Skype interview for a contracting position and later they converted it to full time.

Interview Questions

• Questions were around Java script basics (Loops, arrays, strings, Json) and Output of few already written code. And basics of selenium.
      Basics of performance testing.   1 Answer

Interview

It was easy and very friendly. Really depends on the nurses interview you but they just want to see you have the drive to learn. I had never cared for patients before but wanted to try and they gave me that opportunity.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPMC in February 2020.

Interview

Phone then face to face and last peer interview with a group of 3 people that are working already as the rep. It was pretty relaxed and everyone was quite engaging. Made you fee comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to work with people of other cultures   Answer Question

Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UPMC (Pittsburgh, PA) in February 2020.

Interview

I was walked up to the unit and met with the unit director on the floor. She asked me basic questions for about one hour and 15 minutes then I changed into scrubs. I was able to shadow on the floor with a nursing working that day. I was able to go into patient rooms with her and see what a day on the floor looks like.

Student Nurse Extern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPMC.

Interview

I applied online in late October and was asked to complete an online interview a few days later. A few weeks later, I was asked to come for an in-person interview. I live far away and was not able to make it for an interview, so we did another interview via the phone. In early January, I was informed that I was not offered a position.

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UPMC (Harrisburg, PA) in January 2020.

Interview

I was contacted Friday January 24th of 2020 by email to setup an interview. There was no phone screen. January 29th I attended an in person interview which lasted 1.5 hours. Monday February 3rd I was contacted to setup a peer interview which I attended on February 4th. This lasted roughly a half hour and consisted of current Help Desk personnel asking me templated questions. February 13th I received an email letting me know that the position had been filled. I did not receive an offer.

EpicCare Training Team Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UPMC (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2020.

Interview

Interview took about 30 minutes total and questions were asked by two different hiring managers. All questions they were were very direct and easy to understand. I was hired immediately following the interview as they seemed to like the answers I had provided.

PT Interview

Interview

very through, intense process; lots of hoops to jump through. very long background check process. Overall, a good learning experience. Would definitely recommend you be ready for it.

Coder I Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPMC.

Interview

Applied for the position online. Was asked to come in for an interview about a week after I applied. Met with manager and supervisor. was offered the job after a week.