UPMC Interview Questions

Updated Jun 3, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 442 of over 442 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at UPMC

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPMC (Pittsburgh, PA) in Oct 2020

Interview

The interview questions were developed based off of UPMC's core values, to see how interviewee reactions/responses to different situations line up with values of Quality & Safety, Dignity & Respect, Caring & Listening, Responsibility & Integrity, and Excellence & Innovation.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a recent mistake you have made and how you handled it.
    Answer Question
  • Describe a difficult decision you have had to make recently.
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPMC (Pittsburgh, PA) in Jun 2021

Interview

Screening interview was not conducted by a person, but via a software system that generates questions and video records your timed response. It was the single worst, most dehumanizing thing I've ever experienced. I can't imagine ever wanting to work for an organization that thinks this is a good way to interview a candidate for non-profit development, a position which is so much about personality. Just a brief phone interview would have been sufficient, the five questions were very standard and nothing unusual, but this particular process felt practically abusive.

Interview Questions
  • Describe to us your professional background.
  • What are your main strengths?

UPMC

Application

I interviewed at UPMC

Interview

Virtual Interview. Prompts show up on the screen and then you have two minutes to answer the question. The video is submitted to the employer. There is a practice option before the actual interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

UPMC

Application

I interviewed at UPMC

Interview

I applied for this position and was then contacted by phone to set up an in person interview. The interview questions were mostly situational, having previous experience makes the interview process easier! I also was given the option to shadow!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

UPMC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPMC

Interview

Standard interview process, contacted by a recruiter who set up an interview, did the interview and then heard back with an offer once I was selected. It was fairly straight forward and nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

UPMC

Application

I interviewed at UPMC

Interview

The interview process was completed via zoom and focused on career based questions. There was a lot of situational “what would you do” questions. Interviewer was very pleasant and answered my questions for them thoroughly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPMC (Pittsburgh, PA) in Apr 2021

Interview

First interview was informal call with recruiter, followed by a phone interview with field manager. Typically would be in person but due to Covid 19 they were limiting contact. Informal was chatting about position, previous experience, and ability to relocate as I was currently not in the state as position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPMC (Pittsburgh, PA) in Apr 2021

Interview

Had two phone interviews and received a call back with an offer and the specified time period. The second one was a video, and more in depth than the first.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me why I felt I would be a good fit for the job.
  • They asked me how I handle difficult customers in my customer service history.
  • They asked me why I wanted to work for the company.

UPMC

Application

I interviewed at UPMC

Interview

Interview processes consisted in a phone interview, video interview, and in person panel and 1 on 1 interview. HR team was extremely helpful throughout the process and communicated with me often.

Interview Questions
  • Tell as about a time you were faced with a difficult decision?

UPMC

Application

I interviewed at UPMC

Interview

the interview was in person with a team of professionals. asked about experience. applicants had met in conference room and lasted about thirty minutes long. it felt casual yet professional. online application required to be considered for the position. a follow up call and email was received to be contacted for an interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

UPMC

Application

I interviewed at UPMC

Interview

Firs there was a phone screening with rehab director, then an hour and a half interview with rehab director, then 20 minute peer interview with other Occupational Therapists. Process took about a month

Interview Questions
  • - A time when your group disagrees with you - How to handle busy work load - Time you went above and beyond for a patient - What can you contribute to the team - Why are you interested in this setting - Why should I hire you - A time you received negative feedback - How do you like to be recognized - A time you had to be adaptable - Toughest time you had with a patient
Viewing 1 - 10 of 442 Interviews