US Agencies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 12, 2017

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at US Agencies

Insurance Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Agencies in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process wasn't bad. I met with the Branch Manager and Regional Manager. The interview is short no more than 15-30 mins long. Ask questions , be yourself and I'm sure you will get the job.

Interview Questions

• The managers ask questions from a list like - List 3 adjective a past employer would say about you?   Answer Question

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at US Agencies (Birmingham, AL).

Interview

Sent resume to recruiter . Recruiter call and did short phone screen. Set up interview with regional store leader. Interview lasted 30 min. I was already licensed so that was s plus . Hired a week later

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They don't pay what they advise. So be ready. And they will try to tell you the commission makes up but it depends on what store you get. So ask about the stores % and making goal.

Auto Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Agencies (Lafayette, LA) in January 2013.

Interview

The interview process was pleasant the interviewers were friendly and encouraging. The first interview was a telephone interview and it was a not followed up until 2 months later. However, my first one on one interview was followed up much quicker and was surprisingly quickly followed up with an offer.

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at US Agencies (Baton Rouge, LA) in March 2012.

Interview

Went very smoothly. Everyone was friendly and helpful. It was a very easy process to
    get through. Most of mine was done on the phone. All of the managers were very much helpful when it came to my training. They gave me all the tools necessary to make it through the training and studying.

Interview Questions

• They asked no special questions. It was more of a meet and greet.   Answer Question