US Tech Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Tech Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2017

2.0

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at US Tech Solutions.

Interview

Initially, i got a call from HR and asked about my previous projects and technical skills. Technical interview was done through phone. Once i selected in interview they discussed about salary and benefits.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between Interface and abstract class?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Tech Solutions (Seattle, WA) in June 2017.

Interview

It was quick
    It was over the phone
    The woman seemed nice, but did not really listen to me
    Her manager really did not listen to me
    It was quick
    It was over the phone

Interview Questions

• Do you mind if I modify your resume   1 Answer

Public Content Contractor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at US Tech Solutions (Mountain View, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process from the recruiter and at their client site was great. At the client site, I was asked some basic / survey and behavioral type questions. However, I was very disappointed when the recruiter gave me a congratulation message of a false hope of an official job offer real soon. Unfortunately, I just received the dreaded silent treatment with no response after checking on the status and I have no clue what went wrong other than to speculate. The recruiter could have said for example without going into details by saying, "Sorry, you have been passed over by our client at the last minute " and that would have been good enough for me.

Quality Systems Interview

Interview

Sold the position as QA job and later found out at the time of hire it was a admin role within a defunct manufacturing team . The process was odd recruiters kept calling me to ask if I arrived and what took place ( as if they understand the technicalities involved). Stuck me with the worst group at Bayer and wasted my time
    There .

Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Tech Solutions (Chicago, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

Recruiters at this company find your email through job boards where you have posted your resume. The wording of their email suggests a critical time frame within which you are to reply. In fact, expect a follow-up call within hours after the email is sent. The most important thing they seem to be seeking is the last four digits of your social security number and the month/day of your birth. There is no reason for them to request or require that information before an interview is even held with the client. I chose to unsubscribe from any further contact with them (the option is at the bottom of their email).

Interview Questions

• What are the last four digits of your social security number?   1 Answer

Billing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Mill, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Tech Solutions (Fort Mill, SC) in February 2017.

Interview

It's easy two phone interview follow by a call back. And than get a call from the Hiring manager about the good news.
    It's was very nice just to find this job after about 5 months of not working.

Interview Questions

• Ask about past job experiences   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at US Tech Solutions.

Interview

I received a call from a recruiter in US Tech Solutions. They introduced me with the Business Analyst position, and then we conducted a phone interview. We saw a fit between my background and the job requirements, and then I had a phone interview with the hiring manager. The last step was the in-person interview.

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calabasas, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at US Tech Solutions (Calabasas, CA).

Interview

Just received a call from a recruiter looking for an IT recruiter. She was more interested in getting the last 4 of my social security number and my date of birth. Wjy do you need this info in a first conversation. This feels like a scam! If you are a legitimate company looking for quality candidates do not ask for this info on the phone, especially during the first conversation. After I wouldn't give her my very personal and confidential info she hung up on me. This is not how you conduct business.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Tech Solutions in May 2015.

Interview

Over the phone interview was great. The interview was quick but there was a problem understanding the interviewer. The process was very quick also. I was asked when would I be able to start. The pay offered was great but I'm a little afraid to work for a company that's out of state.

Interview Questions

• Are you looking for employment?   1 Answer

Staff Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Tech Solutions (Everett, WA) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was about a 15 minute phone conversation. We didn't actually talk face to face. The actual interview with the contractor was horrible. I was told by US Tech that I was interviewing for one position and interviewed for a totally different position. (US Tech Solutions had submitted my resume for two separate positions.) I was extremely confused as to the questions they were asking me until I finally asked what position I was interviewing for. Was actually surprised that I was contacted to accept the position as my interview was that bad.

Interview Questions

• Asked me how long I'd worked as an Administrative Assistant.   1 Answer