US Tech Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at US Tech Solutions

2.0

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at US Tech Solutions (New York, NY) in November 2013.

Interview

Terrible. Pushy people calling me twice a day for a job that paid crap. I finally went on the interview and Us Tech solutions called me to see if I would accept the job..I said no unless they would reevaluate the rate. no response

Interview Questions

• Nobody speaks English and it's like dealing with an Indian call center. Couldn't understand any of the questions I was asked and asked employee at tech solutions to send me questions in writing   1 Answer

too low of salary

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Tech Solutions in May 2015.

Interview

Over the phone interview was great. The interview was quick but there was a problem understanding the interviewer. The process was very quick also. I was asked when would I be able to start. The pay offered was great but I'm a little afraid to work for a company that's out of state.

Interview Questions

• Are you looking for employment?   1 Answer

Buyer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Tech Solutions in December 2017.

Interview

An indian recruiter contacted me over the phone. I could barely understand what she was saying. Feels like it was a scam, because her concern was how did i get my green card. Of course she was told it was none of he business, after that i simply hung up. Don't feel like working with someone who can't speak proper English and whose interests about me are not job related. Not even sure it was legal for them to ask this question.

Interview Questions

• How did you obtain your green card   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Tech Solutions (Seattle, WA) in June 2017.

Interview

It was quick
    It was over the phone
    The woman seemed nice, but did not really listen to me
    Her manager really did not listen to me
    It was quick
    It was over the phone

Interview Questions

• Do you mind if I modify your resume   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Tech Solutions.

Interview

Very unprofessional. I did not apply for their company. They dug up my resume from other job boards and called me out of state. They also have a heavy Indian accent which is hard to understand. At first I thought they were legit that I fell through their trap. I actually gave them my social security number and my resume. BAD IDEA! I thought they're gonna recruit me but then I received same fake job offering at the same location from other scammers. Good thing that I've looked at the reviews from that company. Even their emails are unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• What's your social security number?   1 Answer

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Tech Solutions (Jersey City, NJ) in April 2018.

Interview

Overall 1-1 with financial controller and it was not too difficult. Asked the typical behavioral questions and my interest in the business. Great company and great coworkers; would definitely intern here again but switching my career path now.

Financial Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Tech Solutions (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

Was reached by email through Indeed. The recruiter was very kurt and insisted on salary information. After I accepted the rate, the recruiter asked me for my social security number. I stopped the process.

Interview Questions

• Asked to fill out a poorly formatted form on email that included a question about my social security number SSN.   2 Answers

Revenue Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Tech Solutions (Atlanta, GA) in July 2017.

Interview

I received a call from one of USTech's recruiters asking immediately for my personal identifying information. It felt like a scam initially but I still continued with the call. The USTech representative "vetted" me before handing me off to another recruiter. I received a call from the second recruiter who did the same thing before handing me off to another person.

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calabasas, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at US Tech Solutions (Calabasas, CA).

Interview

Just received a call from a recruiter looking for an IT recruiter. She was more interested in getting the last 4 of my social security number and my date of birth. Wjy do you need this info in a first conversation. This feels like a scam! If you are a legitimate company looking for quality candidates do not ask for this info on the phone, especially during the first conversation. After I wouldn't give her my very personal and confidential info she hung up on me. This is not how you conduct business.

Staff Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Tech Solutions (Everett, WA) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was about a 15 minute phone conversation. We didn't actually talk face to face. The actual interview with the contractor was horrible. I was told by US Tech that I was interviewing for one position and interviewed for a totally different position. (US Tech Solutions had submitted my resume for two separate positions.) I was extremely confused as to the questions they were asking me until I finally asked what position I was interviewing for. Was actually surprised that I was contacted to accept the position as my interview was that bad.

Interview Questions

• Asked me how long I'd worked as an Administrative Assistant.   1 Answer